Bought my first LE "back-up" today!!

PnkCosmo

Ok, so I have never ever bought a 2nd item of anything until the 1st one was used up.

I always thought it was so funny how some people would buy "back-ups" of LE items.

Well, my friends, today I became one of those funny people!! LOL
oh.gif
ops:

I bought a back-up of Lucky Green!!

We all did fishnet masks at the counter on Saturday & Sunday to promote Belle Azure, and I already put a dent in my Lucky Green!! So, I had to buy another!! LOL

I really hope they make this permanent. It is definitely a favorite of mine. And you can't beat the fact that it's Veluxe Pearl!!

Sanne

I was doubting if I would buy a second, but I have now so many e/s, that I wonder if I ever finish one! I might buy a second of goldbit, it's such a flattering summery shade!

I bought my first backup 2 weeks ago, brill e/s. it's just the perfect color as a base for EVERY blue look!

aquend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PnkCosmo
We all did fishnet masks at the counter on Saturday & Sunday to promote Belle Azure, and I already put a dent in my Lucky Green!! So, I had to buy another!! LOL

I really hope they make this permanent. It is definitely a favorite of mine. And you can't beat the fact that it's Veluxe Pearl!!

What's a fishnet mask?

jaminkel

I'm going to stop by the MAC counter later, but I'm on a no-buy challenge so probably won't get it. Hopefully, I will get it as a present(birthday)

Liz

i bought my first back up yesterday aswell. i got bagatelle though. i love it as a wash.

MrsWaves

Oh geez, I'm sort of obsessive about having a back-up of things I really like..

Hot+Sour Paint
Parrot E/S
Metamorph E/S
Meadowland E/S
Goldbit E/S
Rayathon L/G (3!!)
Flash of Flesh L/G

litlaur

I already bought a backup of Rayothon, and I think I'm going to buy backups for Goldbit and Lucky Green!

glittergoddess27

My first backup was of D'bohemia shadow,.. the second was Flash of Flesh. I am seriously considering a backup of Lucky green. If they are smart though we will see this back,..

thegirlgotsoul

Me too! I've never bought a backup of a LE e/s either, but today I also bought a backup of Lucky Green!

It really is a fabulously gorgeous shadow and they should make it perm, its so awesome!

fletch50

I got a backup of Pink Freeze l/s!

I also have 3 of the Bunny Pink l/s that came out with the Playboy collection....

bozica

I just got back ups of Coco and Deckchair pigments today and already have doubles of Lucky Green and Belle Azure, though I'm not sure if I'll need that BA because I don't do blues as often as greens. I'm in love with so much of the new stuff!

The only thing I've ever gotten a backup of was Chapeau lipglass, but I think I might need an extra of Rayothon, too. It's the most perfect pink!

AlliSwan

I've probably bought like 4 backups of Impish over a year or so bc for awhile when I was tan it was all I'd use for that Paris-Hilton-ultra-glossy-nude-lip thing, but then I kinda preferred the sheen of Headliner. Now I'm branching out to darker shades bc the contrast looks better with me not being tan, and I still have another stupid backup of impish in the box!

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquend
What's a fishnet mask?

We cut up a pair of fishnet stockings and held it tight across our eyes like a mask, then had someone dab the e/s over that. When you lift off the fishnet, it looks like a mask of scales.

I'll take pics next time we do it. I didn't think of it until the day was over and some of it melted off b/c I had been running up to the stock room on the 3rd floor (we're on the 1st floor) all day!!

I swear, everytime someone wanted something, we were out & I'd have to run up to the stockroom to get it!! What a work-out!! Whew!!

Anyhow, our event is this weekend, and I'm sure all of the gals will be wanting to do masks again, so I'll make sure to take pics!!!

joytheobscure

I just want my first of the belle azure but I will probably get a back up of gitane and deckchair which I adore.

aquend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PnkCosmo
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquend
What's a fishnet mask?

We cut up a pair of fishnet stockings and held it tight across our eyes like a mask, then had someone dab the e/s over that. When you lift off the fishnet, it looks like a mask of scales.

I'll take pics next time we do it. I didn't think of it until the day was over and some of it melted off b/c I had been running up to the stock room on the 3rd floor (we're on the 1st floor) all day!!

I swear, everytime someone wanted something, we were out & I'd have to run up to the stockroom to get it!! What a work-out!! Whew!!

Anyhow, our event is this weekend, and I'm sure all of the gals will be wanting to do masks again, so I'll make sure to take pics!!!

Thank you. They sound incredible.

Oonie

I'm considering buying one or two more Elle l/g. I love it. It reminds me of the Sorcery Shadeblender. I can't wait to get home and try Elle with other l/g and l/s to see the color change.