Bourbon and A Rose Any thoughts?

toby1

No one has mentioned these 2 lippies from The Caterine D Icon collection any rants/raves?

velvet

i bought bourbon online. i'll let you k now when it gets here
smiles.gif

toby1

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet
i bought bourbon online. i'll let you k now when it gets here
smiles.gif

sbetsy

I'm loving A Rose.
In this pic it is one the left. (Strawberry blonde is in the middle and Push-up plum from Lingerie is on the right). I don't have any pics on my lips, sorry.

IMG_3261.jpg

A Rose is a nice, sheer, dark pink color. It is very romantic and polished and looks great with the lingerie eye colors (in my opinion!).

toby1

Hmm sounds like A Rose might be the sleeper lippie in this collection
winks.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbetsy
I'm loving A Rose.
In this pic it is one the left. (Strawberry blonde is in the middle and Push-up plum from Lingerie is on the right). I don't have any pics on my lips, sorry.

IMG_3261.jpg

A Rose is a nice, sheer, dark pink color. It is very romantic and polished and looks great with the lingerie eye colors (in my opinion!).

mima

i was going to get bourbon lipstick but when i tested it at the counter, it reminded me of overtly plum. so on my second visit, i brought my overtly plum from home along with me to the counter, and did half my top and bottom lip w/ bourbon and half w/ overtly plum, and even the MA said it wasn't justifiable to have both. there's a very slight differnece in shimmer and intensity but the colour is the same. so i passed on it. i would definitely have purchased it if i didn't own overtly plum already. a rose is pretty (reminds me of rebelrose l/s without the sparkles, but it seemed too bright and fushia on my skintone)