Boys are SO insensitive sometimes!!

Prinsesa

Okay..I used to have this ex and he was SUPER possessive. To make the long story short, he is now going to Canada (he's living somewhere else right now). I'm really scared and when I found out, I was shaking 'cause I'm afraid he might do something to me.

I called my boyfriend but he had to go and then he called me back and we we're talking about my ex again 'cause I really needed to be comforted. But I said I'd rather talk on MSN so he agreed and then I waited on the computer for God knows how long..and then I called him a few times and he didn't answer. Finally, I got a hold of him and he said he was eating. Don't get me wrong, it's not like he needs my permission to eat but he should've at least send me a txt message saying he's eating to be considerate since I needed someone to talk to and I was waiting in vain for him.

Now, we're talking and he says this:

"Im sorry and that's all I'm gonna say"

I FUCKING HATE THAT! Like..I would be satisfied with a "SORRY" BUT he HAD to say "..that's all I'm gonna say"..WTF? What the hell is that? What? He can't step down from his throne and be humble for a minute? It's like he's not even sincere with his apology. Now I'm trying to explain but he always does this !! Does anyone have a similar problem?
thmbdn.gif
I don't know how I can explain to him.

TISH1124

Sometimes current partners do not care to talk about past partners. Honestly I sure as heck don't care to hear about my dh's problems with his ex. I do however think that if he did not have time to text with you he should have just been considerate and said I am about to eat and I will hit you as soon as I get finished...instead of just having you sitting there waiting. Maybe discussing the ex-boyfriend is just not a comfortable topic for him, especially if he does not already know the full extent of the relationship and what happened.

chiquilla_loca

I think situations where past relationships are to be discussed it should be done in person. That way you can explain to your bf that you need him to listen and support you. If he cares for you, he should want to protect you & be concerned for your safety, esp cuz you said you are scared.
The lack of concern may be his immaturity or because you haven't got the point across to him about how serious the situation is.
I hope everything goes well for you.

jdepp_84

I think he was trying to avoid the situation because its regarding to your ex bf, I mean, I dont like to hear about ex gf no matter what. To be honest, I kinda wished my exbf was a little insensitive. He was way too needy and too over protective sometimes. I dont know, I guess we all want diff things....anyways he also probably did not understand how scared you felt, wanting to chat, something very impersonal to do in some peoples eyes, kinda makes it seem like it wasent a big deal to you....know what I mean? Maybe if you had kept talking to him on the phone, maybe he would have been able to see that you felt really uncomfortable knowing your exbf was coming.....whatever the outcome.....hope you are safe!

Prinsesa

No no..sorry if I didnt expand on the whole EX thing.

I was shaking from nervousness last night because I'm scared of my ex, he's not violent or anything but he is OBSSESSIVE as fuck (sorry for the language). He has never put his hands on me but he said things that really made me cringe..like..he wanted me to be the godmother of his kid when he told me that he wanted to name the kid after me. Etc..He's crazy. Actually, I broke bridges with a girl I knew..she was SPYING on me for him. I didnt even know! Like wtf?! For WHAT? He said he wanted to protect me (WTF). So yeah my bf knows the situation..and like I just wanted to feel safe and comforted. =(

I know I sounded like this needy girlfriend but I don't mind him doing everything he wants, I just needed him badly at the time.

ksanayy

omg i feel you my boyfriend could be a crackhead at times, one time i was crying to him about something and he blurted out "STOP SCREAMING AT ME" that made me just feel worst on top of what i was crying about. i was about to drive to his house and hit him in the back of his head.

but dont be scared about ur ex YOU CAN ALWAYS GET A RESTRAINING ORDER =]

user79

I think you're overreacting a bit. First of all, why would you discuss such a serious topic on msn? That doesn't sound very mature to me, if it's something that really bothered you, you should talk to your bf about it face to face.

Also, maybe your bf just didn't understand the situation, I don't think he was necessarily being insensitive...especially if you said you wanted to talk on msn about it, then it might have sounded like it wasn't that important an issue.

Finally, even though your ex might be possessive, just because he's coming to Canada doesn't mean he's even coming there for you. I wouldn't worry about it unless he makes contact with you. People move on...

I hope I don't offend you but I'm trying to give you a diff perspective here.

Prinsesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I think you're overreacting a bit. First of all, why would you discuss such a serious topic on msn? That doesn't sound very mature to me, if it's something that really bothered you, you should talk to your bf about it face to face.

Also, maybe your bf just didn't understand the situation, I don't think he was necessarily being insensitive...especially if you said you wanted to talk on msn about it, then it might have sounded like it wasn't that important an issue.

Finally, even though your ex might be possessive, just because he's coming to Canada doesn't mean he's even coming there for you. I wouldn't worry about it unless he makes contact with you. People move on...

I hope I don't offend you but I'm trying to give you a diff perspective here.

I guess I overreacted, I knew something was up cuz I was acting really STRANGE. Like I was seriously slammign on my keyboards and ripping my hair out..and SOOOO..I got my period this morning. lol.

We're okay now..but thing is, this EX keeps tabs on me. I dunno if I mentioned that but sometimes Im scared to meet new people because my ex has done this before and I found out a few times that he spied on me through people that I meet. I seirously didnt have any clue that the reason they were friends with me is to be spy for him!

And he knew about the situation, my voice was cracking and I really didnt feel good so I wanted to chat on MSN..plus I have asthma so I really had to calm down and just talk to him in another way.

Beauty Mark

Have you told your ex to stop it? It sounds simple, but maybe if you take a stand against him, he'll back away