Bra question

jsimpson

I need a new bra and am looking for suggestions for brands that carry thicker lined bras. This maybe TMI but my headlights always show and it drives me nuts. Suggestions?

vivaXglamlove

The body by Victoria Secret. It's freakin' Amazing!
They have Lined and Unlined. They are reallly nice and it doesn't bug me or cut into my side like others do.

medusalox

I swear by Victora's Secret IPEX!
smiles.gif
The IPEX pushup is my favorite, by far!

amoona

I've always used Victoria's Secret Very Sexy push-up with the padding ... as if I need anymore boobs lol. They've always been comfrotable and they do the job, I haven't tried any of the new bras these ladies are talking about though.

Victoria's Secret is really good about returns either way if you don't like the product you bought. I was once told by the cashier that their bras have a 1 year warranty?! haha idk what that's about but I guess it's a good thing.

Beauty Mark

I would go with anything padded. DKNY is what I generally buy or Calvin Klein. They have some thicker lining that isn't quite padding

messhead

I have Frederick of Hollywood's X bra... and I love it. It has removeable padding and is lined.... Plus it's not as expensive as VS imo.
thmbup.gif

Chelseaa

I just bought the new secret embrace bra from victoria's secret, and i LOVE it. I reccomed that! Pretty sure your headlights wouldn't shine through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoona
I've always used Victoria's Secret Very Sexy push-up with the padding ... as if I need anymore boobs lol. They've always been comfrotable and they do the job, I haven't tried any of the new bras these ladies are talking about though.

Victoria's Secret is really good about returns either way if you don't like the product you bought. I was once told by the cashier that their bras have a 1 year warranty?! haha idk what that's about but I guess it's a good thing.

I used to work at VS, and there's no warranty. But they're return policy is so horrible (well, to them, good for customers) that they'll exchange a bra for a new one even if the damage was caused by you (for example, the wire coming out because you machine washed it).

Victoria's Secret has alot of bras you can choose from! If it's padding that you want, go with the very sexy push-up bras (excluding the without padding line), but if it's coverage that you want and don't really care about the padding (like for extra cup size) go with the IPEX, which is a technology they use that has thicker padding only around the nipple area to prevent "nipple show-through". That way, you won't get any unwanted increased size!

The secret embrace bras (used to be just one, now they have many many styles) are made of some kind of foam and they are pretty thick as well.

The only problem you may have with VS is their sizing, they don't carry all sizes in all styles. Generally you'll find 32A-B, 34A-D, 36A-D and 38B-D. Other sizes like 40, DD's and 32C's (or smaller) can only be found in some styles or online.
smiles.gif

xiahe

i love VS' very sexy push-ups, esp. with the padding...but, i have small boobs, so...yeah.

but i just VS bras in general. so comfortable, so soft and silky, and they come in all sorts of fun colors...i just sometimes think that VS is a little overpriced.

Taj

Try Wacoal, a Japanese brand. It gives you support and curve at the same time ! Perfect Shape !

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
I have Frederick of Hollywood's X bra... and I love it. It has removeable padding and is lined.... Plus it's not as expensive as VS imo.
thmbup.gif

i totally agree.
smiles.gif

Latest posts