Brad and Angelina have a Baby Girl!

luckyme

LOS ANGELES - In what was arguably the most anticipated delivery in the world, Angelina Jolie gave birth to Brad Pitt’s daughter Saturday in Africa, Pitt’s publicist announced.

“The night of May 27, 2006 in Namibia, Africa, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt welcomed their daughter Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt. No further information is being given,” publicist Cindy Guagenti said in a statement.

No photographs were being released, she added.

Juneplum

she's going to be such a beautiful baby
smiles.gif
i'm happy for them
greengrin.gif

Wattage

This baby is going to be the hottest piece of female ass the ever graced the face of the earth!!

greengrin.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattage
This baby is going to be the hottest piece of female ass the ever graced the face of the earth!!

greengrin.gif

That was really funny!
lol.gif

JesusShaves

Quote:

greengrin.gif

imagine if the two most ridiculously good looking couple have a fugly looking child? lol just a thought... though i dont think that will happen

congrats to them!!!!yeay!

as_cute_as_pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusShaves
imagine if the two most ridiculously good looking couple have a fugly looking child? lol just a thought... though i dont think that will happen

congrats to them!!!!yeay!

lol that always happens
tong.gif

aziajs

Quote:
imagine if the two most ridiculously good looking couple have a fugly looking child? ......

Exactly. That's what I always think when people go on and on about how beautiful their baby will be. If people remember correctly Angelina was very odd looking as a child. She has really grown into her beauty. Brad, I don't know. But I will say that I'll just wait until the baby gets a few months older and then see.

MAC_Whore

Quote:

greengrin.gif

That was so frickin' hilarious! LMAO!

Shawna

Quote:

I don't know. When hubby and I were in prenatal classes, there was this one couple who was gorgeous. Like movie star gorgeous. After we all had our babies, we had a reunion and they had the ugliest kid I have ever seen. EVER. She looked like a little monkey crossed with Elmer Fudd
ssad.gif
I hope she grew into all her wrinkles and ears lol.

kalikutes

you never know. some kids from two pretty parents end up being nasty!!!! have you seen some of those celebrity kids. yeah some need help!!!!!

JesusShaves

glad im not the only one that thinks some kids can be ugly... well babies...

its reported that the baby has brads nose and brown tufts of hair... and is beautiful. Now i say that with caution... as some people think ALL babies are beautiful, i would like to disagree, big eyes can be pretty but when they look like they are about to explode outta the tiny head... thats just freaky!!

Wattage

Quote:
glad im not the only one that thinks some kids can be ugly... well babies...

its reported that the baby has brads nose and brown tufts of hair... and is beautiful. Now i say that with caution... as some people think ALL babies are beautiful, i would like to disagree, big eyes can be pretty but when they look like they are about to explode outta the tiny head... thats just freaky!!

ITA!! I always get burned for this, but some babies are ugly!! I think Brangelina's baby will be super hot when older - all that chiseled bone structure and those lips - how can it not!!?!!
greengrin.gif

But I am totally on your side about ugly babies, esp newborns. Sorry ladies, I dunno what's wrong with me!! They are all limp and red... I like it when they are a few months old with some fat and hair!!

OK... I am running for the hills now!!! 8)

JesusShaves

Quote:
ITA!! I always get burned for this, but some babies are ugly!! I think Brangelina's baby will be super hot when older - all that chiseled bone structure and those lips - how can it not!!?!!
greengrin.gif

But I am totally on your side about ugly babies, esp newborns. Sorry ladies, I dunno what's wrong with me!! They are all limp and red... I like it when they are a few months old with some fat and hair!!

OK... I am running for the hills now!!! 8)

LMAO! IM RUNNING WITH YOU THEN!!! They look like old people... hmm... maybe thats where the idea of reincarnation originated from? its a vicious cycle!

i notice people that say "all babies are beautiful" are not the ones that have seen what i've seen... when ever i hear that phrase it ALWAYS sounds forced, which is why i dont believe that!

Peach_patch

I agree with everyone...sometimes a cute baby is something that only a mother can think is "cute".
Angelina was definately an odd looking kid. Sometimes people need time to fill out and attain their beauty. I find that some people's beauty also peaks at different times.
Lauren Hutton for example at about 50 to me is better looking now than she ever has been.

kimmy

man...i really wish Angelina had picked someone gorgeous to concieve a child with...her genes have SO much potential for beauty, but Brad's genes just..um...don't haha. wow, i'm terrible.

really though, i can't wait to see what this kid looks like when it's like...my age. Angelina is AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS..i agree totally with wattage on this one
tong.gif

pumpkincat210

Her name is Shiloh Pitt.. Pilot Shitt?? Poor kid.. anyways here is link to a picture of the baby.. Definately her lips!!!!
brangelina_shiloh.jpg