Brand New to Makeup be honest

pink_kittie_kat

Okay I started doing my makeup about a month ago. I would sooo appreciate any recs for techniques, color suggestion, all that good stuff. I have been reading the forums and stuff for looks and just playing around and practicing. I could definately use some help from you guys though.

Okay now these pics are with makeup applied about 6 hours ago but you'll get the jist.

p50200260qp.th.jpg

p50200249ez.th.jpg

p50200255fh.th.jpg

pink_kittie_kat

I was scared, lol.
No one ever taught me so with sour grapes, I went with the motto that natural is better...And anytime I would put some eyeshadow and eyeliner on it would look horrendous.
Now I'm like hell no! I spend a lot of time (probably too much) doing my eyes and trying to get my feel for what I like, what works, yada yada. I'm getting better and I'm definately braver with color. It's like my new obsession.

joytheobscure

Practice makes perfect, but you look fine :) I can't figure out how to pose FOTD pics or even post pics to posts... so you're doing better than me in this forum <grin>

mac_obsession

Very pretty. I agree with nikki_v83, get a good set of brushes. I noticed a HUGE change in my looks when I got a set of good brushes.
smiles.gif
HTH!