Break Up...

User38

Romina darlin, enjoy whatever mu he got for you.. and use it to have a good time .. with friends or other guys.

Ignore him until he grows up and makes contact with you.. and if he doesn't it won't hurt as much.

He wants to be alone.. let him be as alone as loney gets.. hang tough!

PixieDancer

Good advice HerGreyness... I agree.

Romina1, you are a person of substantial value... he's already told you that! Clearly, he is the one that needs time and space to sort out whatever issues he has. You are doing the right thing honoring his wishes with dignity and respect. Put yourself first and respect yourself. Know you are someone worth love! He knows how to contact you, and if he wants to he will. And if he doesn't you are lucky that more of your life was not spent on someone that was not willing to stay with you through life's difficulties and hardships, which is really the TRUE test of love anyways!

Wear that beautiful makeup on that beautiful face! He wanted you to have it. If nothing else, let it remind you of better times in the past... and a brighter future to come!

I know breakups are hard, especially when the decision isn't yours. But in the VERY near future,you will be a stronger person because of the lessons you've learned... about love and yourself!

LMD84

I'm sorry this has happened sweetie
th_cheerup.gif
I think you will be best to ignore him for now and when he is ready he will come to you. it is more than likely he will end up realising what he has done and will be missing you like crazy. i agree with the other ladies that you should use your makeup. he wanted you to have it so use it and feel great wearing it. you are a stunning woman and you deserve to enjoy things. please keep us posted with what happens - i hope he sees some sense.

Romina1

Thank you ladies for your kind words! You make me feel better! I mentioned the make up because we are in this forum... but it's true, it reminds me showing it to him trying to explain the whole MSF and pigment thing...

katred

Specktra Bestie
So sorry this has happened to you, but if he's unhappy with his life, he needs to work on that. It's rough for you, but being with someone who has those issues would drag you down in the long run. Enjoy yourself. Put his presents to good use when you feel like you can handle it and treat yourself to a great time whenever you need it. It feels like hell now, but it does get better.

kaliraksha

I am sorry this happened, my heart really breaks for people going through break ups :(

Although, I have to say I am actually really proud of how mature you are being about the situation. I have been in your shoes and kind of went the psycho trying to manipulate the situation to my advantage route. I couldn't come to terms with it not adding up to me. But goodness! You are a catch... you are so level headed and sweet, he will regret it someday if not much sooner.

Latest posts