Break up.

joygasm

So my boyfriend broke up with me.
Told me he wanted to see other people.

I'm crying my eyes out you know?
I mean i keep telling myself I'll get over it.
Which I know I will.

But I keep crying :/

And I have absolutely NO ONE to talk to.

I lost all my friends, and connections from being in New York for god knows how long babysitting for my brother.

And Its 430 am.

And I have no idea what to do.

I just wish it didn't end this way, you know?

He's my first love.
D;

kaliraksha

Ugh, my boyfriend once broke up with me to see other people. I didn't understand at all, because I didn't feel like I had that need. I felt like I got to know people through friendship and no one compared to what I had with him.

I really know your pain especially when you know you both still love each other. If it's any consolation, when he came back to me (as much as I hate to admit it) he came back more loving and ridiculously sure of what he wanted.

I only wish I hadn't obsessed about him and also dated other people or at least "dated" myself. Hang in there, I promise things will get better.

If you ever want to talk feel free to PM me.

joygasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
Ugh, my boyfriend once broke up with me to see other people. I didn't understand at all, because I didn't feel like I had that need. I felt like I got to know people through friendship and no one compared to what I had with him.

I really know your pain especially when you know you both still love each other. If it's any consolation, when he came back to me (as much as I hate to admit it) he came back more loving and ridiculously sure of what he wanted.

I only wish I hadn't obsessed about him and also dated other people or at least "dated" myself. Hang in there, I promise things will get better.

If you ever want to talk feel free to PM me.

Thanks a lot.
But to be honest.
I don't think I want him back at all.
I love him, but we've been on and off.
And we've had so much problems.

And I'm just tired of it.
So I know it's for the better.

But your post made me feel better.
greengrin.gif

Thanks. :]

And If I need to talk I'll be sure to contact you :]

user79

It seems like you realize it wasn't meant to be. The pain will pass eventually. Keep your chin up! *hugs*

User93

Hey, I just wanted to send you hugs and say really, hang on there girl!
th_hug.gif

I can imagine how tough it is. It will get better, just know that! And there will be someone so much better for you out there! If you say you don't want him back thats already 1 step ahead, you just gotta get yourself together and move on, cause there are sooo many wonders for you in life! We are here for you to talk and rant
th_hug.gif

joygasm

Thanks guys.
greengrin.gif

I'm just in that depressing stage. :/
I miss the cuddlings and having someone there.

I just want to get over it faster.

Hopefully soon I'll keep myself busy enough to keep my mind off things.

snowflakelashes

Fluffy blankets, TV, watching movies then you can SAY to yourself that you're crying over the movie. Bonbons.. :-D I wish all those things for you to comfort you...

civicbabe627

Dang girl - I'm sorry to hear that.
ssad.gif

I know you're probably still sad right now but things will get better quickly, I'm sure. You seem like a strong person and you can totally get through this. Go out and make new friends and spend some time just being you, and doing what you want to do!
smiles.gif
You can IM me anytime if you wanna talk about it.

Beauty Mark

Make new friends! Call your parents, your brother, someone. Remember that it's okay to feel bad; it would be kind of odd if you did not. But also keep yourself going in life.

smh28

Hey sweetie,
I've been there and it sucks. Hang in there. It will get better. Just take things a day at a time.
smiles.gif

Iridescence

awww sorry to hear that girl. Time will heal how you feel... but try to keep yourself busy with tasks, sports, hobbies, etc. It will keep your mind off of the situation and it will help you get over it.
smiles.gif
I hope you feel better soon. Besides if you know it wasn't meant to be than I am proud of you for saying so...it will help you get over him.

MizzHotTahiti

you'll get through it
smiles.gif
trust me, you'll meet a new man who will love u more then the whole world and you'll laugh someday at how silly you were to cry over this one
smiles.gif

Latest posts