Breaking up is hard to do

nphernetton

Yes it is....

3 days ago Craig and I were perfect, happy, nothing wrong at all....making plans for a ski trip, etc...then he just snapped and changed his mind about me and us completely...so strange....

So yeah, if I post anything that seems harsh, let me apologize in advance, its just my emotions....

xtina420

OMG...I am so sorry
ssad.gif

Shawna

What is with men lately? The girl I worked with today had to work at 11am and her live in boyfriend of 2 years told her at 10:30am that he was leaving her and moving out. WTF? She was stunned. She thought everything was great. Men really suck sometimes. I am so sorry this happened to you. Hugs.

nphernetton

Thanks folks...yeah, men suck right now....I'm sorry to hear about your friend. My best friend told me tht she heard of like 4 breakups all within just a few hours, incluing her aunt and uncle who've been married for ~20 years...this is just a bad weekend I guess....

midnightlouise

Wow. I'm so sorry. That's scary because it goes to show that we never know what they're thinking anymore than they know what we are.
ssad.gif

AlliSwan

Wow. That's so horrible. I always feel like I know my boyf so well and this could never happen without me seeing it coming, but it really can happen to anyone.

mac_obsession

Same thing happened to me about what a month ago...my bf decided while I was out at my doctors appt, that he was gonna move out and leave my daughter and i...things were fine before that, no explanation no nothing. Men are idiots.
He showed up at midnight that nite with apologies and all...they are such morons, they dont think about what they're doing before they do it.
I hope it works out for you
smiles.gif

alt629

argh! unfortunately i (and probably a billion other girls) can totally sympathize with that... i was once dating a guy for two years, one week wednesday he was totally head over heels i love you etc etc then friday he realized 'how much happier he was when i wasn't around.' ugh. yeah this was over a year ago but i still get bitter thinking about. i recommend feeling bitter as much as and as long as you'd like. and keep his bluegrass casette tapes. that'll totally learn him.

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
Same thing happened to me about what a month ago...my bf decided while I was out at my doctors appt, that he was gonna move out and leave my daughter and i...things were fine before that, no explanation no nothing. Men are idiots.
He showed up at midnight that nite with apologies and all...

Would have never let him back in the house after that!

alt629

my aunt and my uncle just had their 12th wedding anniversary and instead of a card my aunt gets a change of address form. ugh.

nphernetton - i don't know if all these awful stories are helping or hurting! but sometimes misery loves miserable company...

Latest posts