Bridal Look (What do you think of this one?)

foomph

So I upped the amount and color of makeup just to see how it would look...it seemed like SOOOOOOOOO much tome but in the pics it looks minimal... let me know what you think. AS always, your comments are SO helpful and I appreciate them a lot.
yes.gif
MInd the fugly hair/headband and robe...

all MAC unless otherwise stated

FACE
Full coverage foundation NC 20 applied with QUO foundation brush (SO much better than a sponge!)
Select loose powder NC 20
Harmony blush as contour
Tenderling blush on apples of cheeks (then mocha, then MORE mocha as it didn't seem to show up that much)
Shell CCB as cheek highlight

EYES
Painterly pp
Omega all over lid
Amber lights on lid up to crease (I think I really like this!)
Handwritten in crease
Blanc Type as highlight
Annabelle blonde eyebrow pencil
Maybelline volume express waterproof mascara
Clinique Brown cream liner
No falsies today-too lazy...but I will be using the #7 lash

LIPS
Pink plaid dabbed on
Blankety smoothed on
Clinique black honey all over top to add shine and warm up the color a bit
Annabelle Demure lipliner

IMG_3803.jpg

IMG_3812.jpg

With the crazy fiance (I didn't realize he was doing that!):

IMG_3808.jpg

IMG_3820.jpg

IMG_3827.jpg

IMG_3828.jpg

Checking to make sure the foundation matches!

IMG_3841.jpg

IMG_3847.jpg

DirtyHarriet

i like the face and eyes a lot! i think this is the best one yet. though i might change the lip...a little more red/brown? something warmer...

looking good girl!
smiles.gif

girlsaidwhat

I agree with DirtyHarriet! :p This is the best so far, it might seem like a lot but it really does come up minimally in the pictures. I also think a slightly darker/warmer nude tone would be better, too...your lips look a little washed out, instead of ....flushed with excitement and happiness. : )

jbid

i liked every single one of your bridal looks, but this one photographes a little better. i agree with others about the lips, maybe match it with the cheeks?

xxManBeaterxx

Very simple and elegant makeup, maybe slightly darker/glossier lips?

In the other pic whwere your fiance is on the computer, it almost (fast glance) looks like he doesnt have pants on and hes holding his mansack >.<

glassy girl

Ha Ha your fiance is funny. I did like 5 of my friends make up 4 there weddings and i put tons of makeup on them i mean lots and in pics they looked great isn't that funny any ways in person it might be alot but in pics it will look beautiful. Anyways i like u in all the pics.

glassy girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
Very simple and elegant makeup, maybe slightly darker/glossier lips?

In the other pic whwere your fiance is on the computer, it almost (fast glance) looks like he doesnt have pants on and hes holding his mansack >.<

U are soooo funny hahaha!!!!

hr44

This is by far your best look! Great eyes, glowing cheeks! Ohh laa laa. I do agree with warming up the lips though.
Best bridal look by far.

blazeno.8

I really like this look. I would possibly want to see a bit more of an ivory or pale gold shimmer to it, but it really depends on what direction you want to go in.
smiles.gif

piyi

i think is very nice but i just would like your eyelashes to be more intense because you have beautiful eyes
and they lived hapily ever after.....
weeping.gif

Krasevayadancer

I like this one a lot
smiles.gif
You should always experiment with colors while of course staying in your range of comfort. Very lovely
smiles.gif

lausiepoos

best look yet. I agree with the others who said this photographs well.
blush looks great. I think the lips are pretty too and look lovely with your baby blues!

foomph

Thanks again SO much everyone! I'm going to go for this...the fiance will be happy that it's neutral coloring and i think it will photograph well. I'll be using a brownier-pink lippie and of course my #7 lashes.

Thanks again! I leave on Tuesday and get hitched on Saturday!!!
smiles.gif