Bridal Makeup-please give me cc!!

Brittni

I can see them. Nice job; though I do think that the cheeks are a bit harsh especially right by the hairline (example: left cheek in pic #2) . I especially love the lips.
smiles.gif

foomph

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!

This helps a lot! So maybe less color/pigment on the cheeks and more blending? I'll try it and post again.

So you think it's do-able as a bridal look as a whole? Anything you would change?

Thanks again-I REALLY appreciate the comments!

Temptasia

You are going to be a gorgeous bride
smiles.gif

My only suggestion would be to have a really good face and eye primer. So your makeup really lasts through the big day.

Easy on the contouring...and use a blush that is a touch brighter. Go for a peachy color if you want a bronzey look or a pink flush for a fresh look.

A subtle sheen or highlight just below the browbone would be lovely.

Bianca

You look pretty! I agree with the blending bit, your neck looks a bit white in comparison to the face. Other than that, I really like it.

foomph

Thank you thank you thank you!!! This helps so much! And thanks for all the lovely comments!

hotpink1326

You are so pretty, i love your hair cut & you have gorgeous eyes!! You will most definately make a beautiful bride! Whens the big day??

breechan

This is a good timeless look for a wedding. My cc would be concerning the liner. It looks a bit uneven, and it kind of stops abruptly nearing the inner corner. Perhaps you could soften the liner a bit and it will blend better as well. You could use a q-tip, or brush some dark brown shadow on top of the liner.

Sikfrmthemirror

I like it its a very subtle look. but remember to blend the ears in as well and bring the colour down your neck cause theres a difference that shows in the colour. love the lashes, throw alittle blacktrack fluidline after theyre on and dry and it will be perfect.

mochajavalatte

Nice look! With beautiful blue eyes like yours, try Texture in your crease~it has an 'orangey' base and really makes blue eyes POP!!

angeluv009

Your eyes are so super amazing!!! So anything to enhance that, like those lashes, would be perfect.
I do agree with temptasia, a little bit of a brighter blush thats really, really well blended would be nicer on you. You've got nice skin and a pinky blush with those eyes would be so killer and still natural. And just a touch of shimmer on your cheeks... ahhhh i'm getting excited thinking about it! lol.
As for the eyeshadow color, i like it, but i initially thought it was supposed to look grey.
And congrats!!!

Latest posts