+++ Bridal Photoshoot +++

greentwig

I did the makeup for this photoshoot. The photographer was amazing! Great to work with. The photographer was Carly Daniel if you would like to see her website [Click Here]

Here's a few picts
smiles.gif

2809515424_60c45f2235.jpg

2809506338_92b44b8c2a.jpg

2808629281_c312416f0b.jpg

2809427962_42d53159db.jpg

A fun one:
2852037478_156940bc26.jpg

I hope you like it
smiles.gif

I would post more but there are too many to pick from lol

Have a great weekend!

FACE:
Face Atelier #3
Face Atelier Translucent setting powder

EYES:
Black Track Fluid Line
Fake Eyelashes
(I'm trying to remember the E/s, sorry!)

LIPS:
Lolipop Loving mixed w/ Thrills

BLUSH:
Love Thing

<3!

greentwig

Thank you!
smiles.gif

Oh and just FYI incase your wondering, there was no photoshop work done to her skin.
I dont have a before picture, I'll have to remember to do that next time I do a shoot.
smiles.gif

xphoenix06

Wow, the makeup looks absolutely flawless and beautiful, you're very talanted! I love the photos, the dress the bride's wearing is stunning!

Flaminbird

Wow. I gotta say those are BEAUTIFUL! I'm a photographer and that is awesome lighting the photographer used. Couldnt get more perfect then that! Your make up is so natural and soft. I love it...everything from the makeup to the photography! thanks for sharing these wonderful images!

greentwig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaminbird
Wow. I gotta say those are BEAUTIFUL! I'm a photographer and that is awesome lighting the photographer used. Couldnt get more perfect then that! Your make up is so natural and soft. I love it...everything from the makeup to the photography! thanks for sharing these wonderful images!

She had someone with a reflector in certian shots which made the lighting gorgeous! Also these were taken close to sunset time. Thank you!
winkiss.gif

Thank you everyone!
th_DANCE.gif