Bright and Bold vs Soft and "Subtle"

SonRisa

2 looks. First from Friday. Second we had to wear Saturday and Sunday for a homegrown event that was all about pastels . . .

2.jpg

3.jpg

No lipliner ^, I added that on the way to work . . . Below is after work, changed the lips a bit before going out

7.jpg

8.jpg

171.jpg

Face: Fix +, Microfine Refinisher, Moisture Feed Skin, Strobe Cream and Moisture Feed Eye

Eyes: Beiging as base from crease to browbone, Chartru as base on lid with 236 brush, Jewel Blue in crease with 224 brush, Plumage in crease and outer lid with 219 brush, Crystal Avalanche on Browbone with 216 brush, Beautiful Iris on inner eye and outer browbone with 275 brush, Overgrown on lid. Blacktrack fluidline above upper lashes with 210 brush, Engraved on upper waterline, Tealo on lower waterline and underneath lower lashes. Shimmermoss on lower waterline with 263 brush, Jewel Blue underneath lower lashes with 219 brush. Zoomblack mascara and #20 lashes. Strut on brows - It matches IRL, the deep purple faded out so I can't use Blackberry anymore NW20 Select Moisturecover underneath eyes and sides of nose

Cheeks: Refined golden bronzer to contour with 168 brush, Sweet William blushcreme with 190 brush, Tahitian Sand Beauty Powder with 187 brush.

Lips: (was florabundi lipstick and dervish liner) Magenta lipliner, B-Cup lipstick, Tongue in chic laquer

Saturday/Sunday (we had to wear this) I *hate* that it's all frost.

42.jpg

41.jpg

45.jpg

Skin: Fix +, Strobe cream and moisture feed eye

Eyes: Beiging shadestick as base, Lavender Sky in crease with 224 brush, Vellum on browbone and inner eye with 275 brush, Beautiful Iris on lid with 236 brush, Satelitte Dreams on outer lid/crease with 224 brush. Engraved to line upper waterline, satelitte dreams and lavender sky underneath lower lashes with 219 brush. Zoomblack mascara and Strut on brows. NW20 select moisturecover underneath eyes.

Cheeks: Sweet William Blushcreme with 190 brush

Lips: Dervish lipliner and Florabundi lipstick.

Brianne

That first look is amazing! Note to self: Go buy Plumage!!!
Your skin looks flawless - I love how your let your freckles show through.

Vicky88

I think the brighter ones suit you better, I'm used to seeing you in bright colours so the almost "monochrome" pink just looks weird lol. Still amazing of course.
smiles.gif

farra712

Your FOTD's are always awesome! The first one is one of my favorites I have ever seen! They are so my favorite colors! Also, what kind of camera do you use...I posted about this somewhere else, but these pictures are too clear to be true!

lola336

the first one is my favorite.....oh and please tell me where u got that turquoise necklace...i absolutely love it!

tricky

damn! the first one is so hot! the second one is pretty but i really love the first one!

your freckles always look so good in photos... everytime i take a FOTD pic my freckles just make my face look dirty, it's weird.

Pushpa

i would come to san fran just to have you do my makeup hehehe

when you show a closed eye i always think oh that looks cool and then i see your eyes open and the colors just always look so great together

Latest posts