Bright blushes for porcelain skin?

meagannn

I need some rec's for blushes, brightly colored ones for me to try. What brands have nice blushes?
I am paler than NC15. I wear revlon colorstay in Ivory. Mousy ash brown/blonde hair, blue eyes.
I recently found Firespot e/s again and on a whim i dusted a little of it on as a blush and oddly even though it was bright in the pot, it was really a nice color on. I love it but I don't want to use up the entire pan of firespot on my cheeks.
I think the swatches of Nars cactus flower looks pretty but its creme blush so I am a bit scared of it. I also think Style blush by mac looks nice. Any others I should take a look at? I want bright color.

I am in rural nowhere-ville, over 2 hours away from MAC, ulta, or sephora, so I can't go and just browse as I am rarely in that city.

Simply Elegant

NARS cream blushes are incredibly easy to use. I wouldn't worry about the application of it.

Cargo has a super bright hot pink matte blush called catalina I think? It's really nice.

MUFE's eyeshadows can double as blushes and there are a few bright wearable ones for cheeks.

meagannn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Elegant
NARS cream blushes are incredibly easy to use. I wouldn't worry about the application of it.

Cargo has a super bright hot pink matte blush called catalina I think? It's really nice.

MUFE's eyeshadows can double as blushes and there are a few bright wearable ones for cheeks.

Thank you so much
smiles.gif
I will check them out!! Yay!
smiles.gif

iluvmac

Yes, Style is the first one that came to my mind. Gorgeous colour! You could also try and apply a light touch of Melon pigment on your cheekbones.

Junkie

I've used Melon, Rose, Apricot Pink and All Girl on my cheeks overtop blah blushes and it really made them pop. I second the MUFE eyeshadows/blushes!

User38

Nars "Desire", BB "Peony", MAC "Sweetness" for powder blushes.

Cream blushes: Devilish Orange MAC -- Stila "Fuschia" -- NYX " Red cream (forgot name!) -- remember that cream blushes can always be built up or blended down.

staceb1990

Frankly Scarlet. It's a bright bright red, but gives a gorgeous snow white/just in from the cold look on my NC10-15 skin.