bright/bold wearable lipstick for NC20

jbshinyfuzzy

I am going to mac tomorrow and I really want to get one or two bright/bold lipsticks that are still wearable and not too crazy.
I am NC15/20 and I have dark blonde hair and green eyes.

I really like lusters and cremesheens. I don't have any amplified cremes yet, but I think I would like those too.
I also have fairly pigmented lips.

any suggestions are appreciated! (oh, also, no purples, love the color but hate it for lips)

jbshinyfuzzy

bump
winks.gif

pdtb050606

I'm NC20 blonde hair w/green eyes and I LOVE Up the Amp- I know it's purple but I pair it with Soar l/l and it goes more pink

jbshinyfuzzy

thanks for the suggestions! I'll check them out
greengrin.gif

any suggestions for more pinky colors (not viva glam gaga light pink but more of a dark/red/bright pink i guess?...not sure how to describe what I mean)

kittykit

My favourite pinks - Show Orchid (from Riveting collection), Full Fuchsia (both are PRO and Amplified Creme) and Petals & Peacocks (Amplified).

Kirsty

Pink Nouveau!! Can't believe it's not been mentioned, its gorgeous!

There's a few nice ones here:
http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/a...CN8775copy.jpg

I also like Pink Plaid, it's not BRIGHT bright, but lovely none the less. I think they are d/c it though (well this is what I was told at the London pro store, they didn't have any) I think you can still buy it online.

LMD84

gril about town is an amazing hot pink lipstick but is also very wearable. plus check out crosswires which is a coral/pink lippie. very pretty also!
smiles.gif

jbshinyfuzzy

I'm going to the mac store soon. Thank you for all of the suggestions! I'll check them all out and let you know what I end up with!

jbshinyfuzzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmac
Vegas Volt, Impassioned, Lustering, Lickable, Speak Louder are my suggestions!

I ended up with speak louder! I really like it.
At the counter I was between speak louder and lustering. They looked pretty much exactly the same when i swatched them on my hand so I just went with the cremesheen b/c I have quite a few lusters.
Do you know if they look any different on the lips?

I also liked chatterbox so I might get that next time. (i'm planning on a big birthday haul in a little over a month!
winkiss.gif
)

Door

I have both Speak louder and Lustering. They look pretty much the same on my lips. Speak louder is more opaque, but they still look more or less the same.

GlamYOURUs

Chatterbox
Girl About Town
Pink Nouveau
Show Orchid
Violetta
Lickable
Lustering
Hollywood Nights LE
Petals & Peacocks LE
Gladiola LE

MissMac27

I'm NC20 with red hair and hazel eyes and I love FanFare! On me it is a bright but wearable pink. To tone it down sometimes i layer a bit of it on top of Hue and it looks great. HTH!

peachsuns

Petals & Peacocks l/s
True Babe l/g

Both still on Nordstrom.com.
True Babe is a lipglass, but it's quite bold hot pink, and surprisingly wearable.
thmbup.gif