Bright Bright Color

allan_willb

k guys I need rec's for a show in hollywood for one of my friends...

i need extreme color not anything soft at all for the following eye shadow colors...

please note that the rec's must be currently available in a mac counter,store or pro store.....

you can use eye shadows or pigments....HELP!

red -
yellow -
blue -
green -
purple -
hot/bright pink -

allan_willb

this is what i came up with....

red - brick red es or frankly scarlet blush
yellow - canary yellow,chrome yellow
blue - freshwater
green - swimming
purple - i hate purple
hot/bright pink - budding beauty

can you guys think of anything else....another thing is that the finishes don't really matter...shimmer is a plus!

Kat

Quote:
Originally Posted by allan_willb
this is what i came up with....

red - brick red es or frankly scarlet blush
yellow - canary yellow,chrome yellow
blue - freshwater
green - swimming
purple - i hate purple
hot/bright pink - budding beauty

can you guys think of anything else....another thing is that the finishes don't really matter...shimmer is a plus!

Purple - parfait amour. It's a very blue purple, but pack it on and it's scary bright. Beautiful iris is also bright applied properly...but maybe not what you're looking for??

Hot pink - not MAC, but Lancome has one called Indian Rose that is BRIGHT. Good stuff.

aziajs

red - ????
yellow - Chrome Yellow / Primary Yellow
blue - Electric Eel / Freshwater
green - Kelly Green / Swimming / Bitter
purple - Violet / Grape
hot/bright pink - Bright Fuchsia

giz2000

Does it absolutely have to be MAC?? I'm saying this because Make Up For Ever (you can find it at Sephora) has some BRIGHT colors...exactly the ones you want...and by bright, I mean B..R...I...G...H...T!!!

Jennifer Mcfly

I agree, the only true red eyeshadow I've found is from Makeup forever! It's candy apple red. I know they have purple too!

I hate MAC's brick red, it's just that, Brick Red, not true red!

d_flawless

i second the addition of bitter and electric eel. what about jewel blue and orange? sushi flower is good for a hot pink color (use a 217).
i hate creme de violet, but i think parfait amour packs on well, and it's more of a blue. i use it over iris eyes fluidline and that stuff works awesome to get a pop of color!

Latest posts