Bright coral lips, defined black eyes

mistella

I was on the search for a bright matte coral/peach lipstick but couldn't find one so I just created my own. I used the Ben Nye Creme Rouge wheel.

MamaLaura

Love the combination. I'm anxious to see if you get any recommendations for lipsticks because I'd like to know as well!

sunshine rose

Gorgeous look, you did a great job mixing up the lip colour:) Unfortunately, I have no recommendations for a suitable lipstick though:(

Shadowy Lady

You look fab girl! I loooove the eyes especially

for a similar lipstick, try Lancome matte lipstick in Corset

katred

Specktra Bestie
I second the vote for Lancome Corset- it's amazing and the formula is the best matte I've ever found.

I'm not a fan of bronzer as a rule, but I seriously love what you have on here.

katiekatxoxo

this look is perfection.. I'm also excited to see if anyone has recs for this colour as I have a similar colouring to you.. I get a similar look using toxic tale and love nectar together if you have that (coral polyp from dame edna works great as well if you dont have toxic tale)

mistella

Thanks everyone!

I looked at swatches of Lancome Corset online. it looks perfect!! Can't wait to get it. Thanks for the rec!

mistella

this look is perfection.. I'm also excited to see if anyone has recs for this colour as I have a similar colouring to you.. I get a similar look using toxic tale and love nectar together if you have that (coral polyp from dame edna works great as well if you dont have toxic tale)

eek, I dont have any of those. lol. Im gonna try Lancome Corset. will report back :)

janwa09

I really love the warmth brought about by a combination of carbon and bronzey/coppery eyeshadow. Looks fab on you! And I love how you contoured your cheekbones. Your skin looks flawless!

Will try the same look with Carbon and MAC Amber Lights :)

Latest posts