Bright Coral!!!

star1692

toturials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i second that thought! I would love to see exactly how u apply it all to make your eyes soo beautiful girlie!!! I'm in love with the way you do ur make up! lol

jess98765

you are soooo hot! i love your skin so much!
smiles.gif

MACBunny

Another vote for tutorials!!! Preppygrl obviously has some serious talent. And you are gorgeous, btw. I'm a newbie in terms of MAC technique although I have a substantial eye shadow collection. Just got Rose pigment the other day. Do you think you could achieve the same effect?? I am in the presence of greatness.....
th_worship.gif

prppygrl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACBunny
Another vote for tutorials!!! Preppygrl obviously has some serious talent. And you are gorgeous, btw. I'm a newbie in terms of MAC technique although I have a substantial eye shadow collection. Just got Rose pigment the other day. Do you think you could achieve the same effect?? I am in the presence of greatness.....
th_worship.gif

Thank you again everyone!
blush-anim-cl.gif
smiles.gif

What effect do you mean? I didn't know this had an effect to it lol.
The bright coral and bright fuschia are really reddish colors,bright coral of course being a tad more orange.Like this was really red in person,the cam picked up a lot of orange,which was good cuz that was what i was going for.Rose pigment is like a pinky bronze.Goodness i dunno how to describe rose pig. lol Which eyeshadows do you have,you could achieve the same thing if you let me know which ones you have.You could PM me if you'd like to.

Pushpa

mmm...i wouldn't mind a tut either u look very pretty i wouldn't mind lookin this good too....
tong.gif

orodwen

this is my fav look on you thus far. i absolutely love it. even though you're a nude lip girl it reminds me of a look i love that i've been raving about lately:
438216.jpeg

and i've been trying to figure out some colours to use to recreate it. i'm wondering if bright coral is a way to go?
smiles.gif
thanks so much for posting such a wonderful look!
greengrin.gif

prppygrl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by orodwen
this is my fav look on you thus far. i absolutely love it. even though you're a nude lip girl it reminds me of a look i love that i've been raving about lately:
438216.jpeg

and i've been trying to figure out some colours to use to recreate it. i'm wondering if bright coral is a way to go?
smiles.gif
thanks so much for posting such a wonderful look!
greengrin.gif

WOW that is the look i was going for!
Bright coral jumped in my head when i saw it,as well as bright fuschia.