Bright Fucshia & Electric Coral<3

QTAllStarGurl

helloooo!!! um these are from a few days ago but I made youtube tutorials on both...unfortunately they are text & pic tutorials b/c I have been having major lighting issues..oh well I'll figure it out soon so yah...

Used:
Dream Matte Mousse in Cocoa
MAC Select Cover Up in NW45
MAC Deep Dark MSF
MAC Northern Lights MSF
MAC Golden Lemon Pigment
MAC Off the Radar Pigment MAC Bright Fuschia Pigment
MAC Electric Coral Pigment
UDPP
Stila Smudge Pots
Ardell "Hotties" Lashes
Studio Gear Star Dust in Champagne
MAC Beige-ing and Mangomix Shadesticks
MAC Pucker Tendertone
Liplicious Raspberry Jam Lipgloss
MAC Cult Fave Lipglass
P3240251.jpg

P3240258.jpg

P3240257.jpg

P3240233.jpg

the last one is b4 the lip stuff was put on nd i dunno why I look like i have a lazy eye in the third pic...thats what happens when i try to take a pic and look in the mirror at the same time lol

Used:
Dream Matte Mousse in Cocoa
MAC Select Cover Up in NW45
MAC Deep Dark MSF
MAC Global Glow MSF
UDPP
MAC Beige-ing Shadestick
MAC Knight Divine E/S
Too Faced Ooh & Aah Duo
Stila Smudge Pots
MAC Feline Kohl Power
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
Ardell "Hotties" Lashes
Makeup Forever Lipliner in 3c
Benefit Sugar Rush Lipstick

P3240195.jpg

P3240192.jpg

P3240210.jpg

P3240203.jpg

sry about the sideways-ness...i was laying down ..nd i was too lazy 2 get up lol nd when i rotated them..they looked odd 4 sum reason lol

yah the tutorials for those are on the youtube (i think the link is in my signature lol)

GlamYOURUs

Omg I love both looks! Th combos are pretty. I need to get Knight Divine. I just ordered electric coral, can't wait to play with it!

mreichert

You look so hot!!! You really look great in the pink/orange look- I LOVE it! I'm inspired to try that now
smiles.gif

kitten

that looks so good on you!
has anyone ever told you that you look like naomi campbell? i mean that in a good way!

QTAllStarGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
Omg I love both looks! Th combos are pretty. I need to get Knight Divine. I just ordered electric coral, can't wait to play with it!

Yah Knight Divine is my absolute fave grey eyeshadow you should def. get it it would look amazing on you... I was really excited to play with my electric coral too i just got it like two weeks ago and this was my first time using it and bright fuchsia

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten
that looks so good on you!
has anyone ever told you that you look like naomi campbell? i mean that in a good way!

lol how could anyone mean that in a bad way....shes gorgeous!!!

Thanks evry1 4 the compliments
winkiss.gif
<3 ya!!

ShauntyXD

Looove!

BAHHHH your lip piercing is so cute!!! I want it now, but my dad and brother would have heart attack. FOR REAL
ssad.gif

Tashona Helena

Very hottt I love them all...especially the coral one. I watched your videos too good work! I tried to do a tutorial once I got bored and decided to drink some orange juice. haha. So kudos to you.

You're sellin me on the Hottie lashes I swear. I'm such a volume freak but I always look at them when I go in Sally's but chicken out. Now I'm gonna pick me up some next time
smiles.gif