Bright Fuschia!

glueme

Wow, I haven't posted in awhile. AND, this is really unusual makeup for me--I never wear pink and I've never worn such dramatic eyes before!

brightfushia2006.jpg

ooh, and I'm in love with my new Everyday Minerals mineral foundation! my face is so smooth!!

Also, if anyone wants to know the specifics, I can try to remember them,...this look is from a week or so ago!

brandiisamonkey

wow love this look, if you CAN remember what you used id love to know

and I just got my sample pack of every day minerals I LOVE it its so nive and so much cheaper than be so I think im going to switch!

schiller16

where do you guys get that mineral foundation your talking about i really wana take a look at it? and i would love to know what you used on your eyes!

TrusyMyEyes

Wow..it looks good on you...do more dramatic stuff..you have the eye and your hair cut goes well with it too...like alot.

glueme

Alright, see if I can remember what I used...so to the best of my memory:

Face:
Everyday Minerals in medium tan original glo (it's not actually that pale, the flash did that)
Coygirl blush
Coquette e/s on brows

Eyes:
Canton Candy paint
Bright Fushia pigment
Annabelle smokey grey with silver pearl e/s
Annabelle dupe of Carbon e/s
Vex e/s
Naked pigment
Blacktrack f/l
MB Full n Soft mascara

Lips:
VGV l/g

glueme

Quote:
Originally Posted by schiller16
where do you guys get that mineral foundation your talking about i really wana take a look at it? and i would love to know what you used on your eyes!

http://www.everydayminerals.com

you can get a free sample to help determine your foundation tone! (but shipping applies obviously)

Saints

Gorgeous! I love that e/s combo, what colors are they? Would you consider doing a tutorial for this look?

tepi_telfast

OMG we have the same haircut! Hehehe well mine used to look like that, but I made it funkier recently. Cut the back all short and made the front longer than the back. I love your makeup too!
greengrin.gif