Bright Makeup!

Avozilla

I love bright, flamboyant colors in my makeup (like limes, electric blues, lemons, etc.)

I'm looking for two things: Bright flamboyant lip color, and mascara. I saw a bright pink mascara (think it was NYC) a couple years ago in Walgreens, and didn't think to pick it up (dumb meT^T). I bought the Max Factor Vivid Impact, but it's a little darker than what I expected.

I hate getting lipglosses that look like they're blue, purple or green or something and taking them home to find out they're clear.

So, if any of you ladies have a bright lip color or mascara to share with me, I would love you forever.<3

fondasaurusrex

NYX has some really vibrant mascaras!
NYX Mascara :: Mascara :: Eyes :: Cherry Culture :: Makeup Cosmetics
I have the electric blue one and i love it !

For lip color, you can mix some pigments with a clear lipgloss to create your own lipgloss !
smiles.gif

Brittni

I really suggest using bright colored pigments with clear gloss for super bright colors if you want! The possibilities are really endless.

As for colored mascara, I think Urban Decay just came out with a bunch that are pretty darn vibrant.

Try searching the threads on here because I know there are a few topics on colored mascara!
smiles.gif
HTH!

Sanayhs

I'm currently in love with MAC's impassioned lipstick (it's an amplified cream, by the way).