Bright tropical look!

noteventherain

yay! I get to use the digicam for one day to post FOTD pics because my sister takes it off for Denmark tonight.
so I had to share...

I had a long-ass day at work, so all these pictures were taken after I got home, changed clothes, and threw my hair up. lol- don't you love the frizzed-out baby fro in the first one? :p

glowbrhellzyeah.jpg

gloweyes1.jpg

gloweyes2.jpg

glowlovediagram.jpg

I made one of those diagrams because I love it when people post 'em, so I thought I'd make one of my own.

eyes:
Stilife paint- base
Chrome Yellow- inner
Kicky Blue- mid to outer lid
Guacamole e/s- crease
Juxt e/s- just above the crease
Paradisco e/s mixed w/ Pollen e/s- Brow highlight
L'Oreal Voluminous mascara

lips:
I hate how pictures wash out the colours so much. the lips were a lot more melony, instead of pinky. I ended up using--
MAC Cedar lip pencil
MAC Cockatease lipstick
MAC Lychee Luxe l/g + Smashbox Smashing Candid l/g

glowface.jpg

accurate lip/cheek colour. i like the way my face glows in this picture. it's at a weird tilt though.

glowposey.jpg

I just moved in...so that's why everything is kinda weird-looking. i'm obviously not even sleeping in my own bed yet. & I can't decide what colour to paint over the yellow windowsills...but the red walls are staying. any suggestions would be wonderful! <3

glowbrkiss.jpg

glowcute.jpg

'cuse the unruly brows.
I thought this picture was cute, lol but I look about 12 in it.

Thanks for looking!

mj

i love it!
is chrome yellow still available? i heard a nasty rumor it was getting discontinued and now i know i need to pick it up to go with kicky blue.

noteventherain

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
very nice
greengrin.gif

(ps I fixed your links and html for ya)
greengrin.gif

uh-oh...what was wrong with them? thank you!!

hellokitty

Hey, I love it, and thanks for using the diagram. It helps a lot when trying to create looks ! Perfect summery face !
smiles.gif

oops!

love your eyes, they're so beautiful. May I ask you which foundation you had, your skin looks fab. And on your cheeks?
Sorry for so many questions.
oh.gif
ops:

noteventherain

Quote:
Originally Posted by oops!
love your eyes, they're so beautiful. May I ask you which foundation you had, your skin looks fab. And on your cheeks?
Sorry for so many questions.
oh.gif
ops:

Sure! No problem. I had on Prescriptives virtual matte foundation. and believe me, my skin is HORRIBLE right now, so it covered up everything! I usually wear Chanel DPF, but I just decided to take a break from it.

and NARS Orgasm is on my cheeks. I'm not sure why it showed up so bright pink in the pictures...in real life it was more peachy.

Thank you!!

foreveratorifan

^ I LOVE Prescriptives foundations!!!!

This is a very cute and fun look! I'm sure I couldn't pull it off like you did...you look FABULOUS!
smiles.gif

noteventherain

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreveratorifan
^ I LOVE Prescriptives foundations!!!!

This is a very cute and fun look! I'm sure I couldn't pull it off like you did...you look FABULOUS!
smiles.gif

aw- thank you so much! :loveya: