Brill

Ladydee91500

So ive been going through my Mac collection and sorting through my eyeshadows - depotting and all. i realized i was missing a few colors - one of my favorites that my mom jacked - Brill. Now I had no idea that this was a LE but mac no longer has it. Anything currently LE or perm that is close?

Ladydee91500

nothing
ssad.gif

euphrosyne_rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladydee91500
So ive been going through my Mac collection and sorting through my eyeshadows - depotting and all. i realized i was missing a few colors - one of my favorites that my mom jacked - Brill. Now I had no idea that this was a LE but mac no longer has it. Anything currently LE or perm that is close?

One of the MA's told me awhile back that if you mix White Frost and Surreal you will get Brill. I asked b/c mine broke and I called the Gone But Not Forgotten and they didn't have it. I love that color!!! I also think that the pale green from the Cool Heat collection is similar (can't remember the name right now) but I am not sure.

MAC_Whore

Brill was in the regular line, but got DCd. There isn't one single shadow that is close, IMO. You could try the Specktra Clearance Bin or ebay.

Ladydee91500

Thank you both - I will see if I have both those colors.

Ebay is a no go. Can someone post the Gone but not forgotten number? and how do i get to the clearance bin? hmmm sorry
newhere.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladydee91500
Thank you both - I will see if I have both those colors.

Ebay is a no go. Can someone post the Gone but not forgotten number? and how do i get to the clearance bin? hmmm sorry
newhere.gif

Here is MAC's contact info. This thread is a sticky in the MAC Chat area: http://specktra.net/f165/mac-contact...r-lines-83647/

Users with under 20 posts and who have been registered for less than 5 days do not have access to view or use the clearance bin. If you meet that criteria, here it is: Clearance Bin

Hope that helps.

Ladydee91500

Sorry to sound like such a Noobie - Thank you! I'm still kinda figuring my way through the forums. You guys are great
choochoo.gif

Latest posts