Bringing Attention to Eyes with Glasses

TeaCup

Hi, I'd like to say sorry if this is the wrong forum, but I'm really just looking for some good recomendations.

I've got really nice eyes according to people (A really nice deep brown, with really nice long lashes. I love being Italian!), but I have really bad eyesight. So, I know that nice black frames accentuate eye make up, but I have no idea what to do to really make them pop.

What eyeshadow could I use to really bring out my eyes? My eyes always looks great before I put on my glasses, but then as soon as the dreaded frames meet my face it doesn't look very good at all...

So, what colors do you think I should try, and maybe a placement on where to put them on the eye? I only have one really bad picture I took a few days ago that makes me look like I'm 5 years old. Excuse my hair, I've been growing out a mohawk and its currently in the 'mullet phase'.

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much in advance!

<3 Jo!

V ME

http://i16.tinypic.com/6626g5w.jpg

melliquor

I tend to make my eyes either very dark or bright. I don't use pale colours except for highlighers. Even a natural look, I tend to go for Woodwinked. With brown eyes, you can pull off most colours. I have almost black eyes and dark brown hair and NW25.

triccc

there's other topics about this here and here

smiles.gif