Britain/Birmingham?

BlueRose

Hi guys, I was wondering if there is shu uemura at Harvey Nichols in Birmingham? umm and is it so cold over there??

Thanks in advance

browneyedbaby

Hmm, I don't remember seeing it. But then I was probably too distracted by the Mac counter. It's a really small Harvey Nics though. Hopefully someone else will know for definite.

It's been freezing for a little while (literally!) but the last day or 2 have been much better. Still cold-ish though.

BlueRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by browneyedbaby
Hmm, I don't remember seeing it. But then I was probably too distracted by the Mac counter. It's a really small Harvey Nics though. Hopefully someone else will know for definite.

It's been freezing for a little while (literally!) but the last day or 2 have been much better. Still cold-ish though.

Thanks a million for your respond ^_^

V15U4L_3RR0R

Don't know but there might be one in the Manchester Harvey Nicks which is only an hour an half away by train and there's a direct one as well.

The weather isn't too bad really. It's been quite nice recently where I live and has continued to stay fairly mild but the weather was turning a bit this afternoon.

BlueRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by V15U4L_3RR0R
Don't know but there might be one in the Manchester Harvey Nicks which is only an hour an half away by train and there's a direct one as well.

The weather isn't too bad really. It's been quite nice recently where I live and has continued to stay fairly mild but the weather was turning a bit this afternoon.

yeah I know about the Manchester branch.Thanks alot for your help
smiles.gif

PomPoko

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRose
Hi guys, I was wondering if there is shu uemura at Harvey Nichols in Birmingham? umm and is it so cold over there??

Thanks in advance

TBH I don't know if they sell shu uemura in Harvey Nicks, as I've never been there (I feel like a right tramp LOL - strictly House of Fraser and Selfridges for me!) But I've had a look on the Shu website and it appears the only choice is Manchester or London.

And IMO, its not that cold here at the mo, but then if you're used to being really warm, it might be super cold for you, as its nowhere near warm.

BlueRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by PomPoko
TBH I don't know if they sell shu uemura in Harvey Nicks, as I've never been there (I feel like a right tramp LOL - strictly House of Fraser and Selfridges for me!) But I've had a look on the Shu website and it appears the only choice is Manchester or London.

And IMO, its not that cold here at the mo, but then if you're used to being really warm, it might be super cold for you, as its nowhere near warm.

thank you so much for your input
smiles.gif

Latest posts