Bronze and Pink

M

All MAC unless otherwise noted
FACE: Moituecover concealer as foundation, KA SSE, Chanatecaille CMPF in Peach, NARS Laguna, BB Gold Shimmerbrick
CHEEKS: BB Gold s/b, Glissade, Chanel In Love
Lips: Oak l/l, L'oreal Aishwarya Beige, Flowerosophy
EYES: KA Champagne Liquid Eyeshading, Bronze on lid, Goldenaire in crease, Shroom to highlight, BB Black Plum Ink e/l, Chanel Imitable mascara

face-3.jpg

face2.jpg

eye-2.jpg

And one of the new lippies I bought today-application is not the best, but I applied from tube over what had already worn off-
CHANEL Libertine
liberinte.jpg

Thanks for looking!
wavey.gif

M

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac'd out
Simply flawless....great job on the eye brows. Is the shimmerbrick worth it?

I'm not a big BB fan and do not care for any of the other s/b's, but I absolutley love the gold!
eyelove.gif

*Luna*

You are so rediculously pretty, and it's that natural pretty too! I love the hint of color on your lips. This is beautiful.

jenii

Looks great!

Tell me, are Inimitable and Libertine worth the money? I've been interested in both of those for a while, but I'm never sure if I should go for it.

M

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenii
Looks great!

Tell me, are Inimitable and Libertine worth the money? I've been interested in both of those for a while, but I'm never sure if I should go for it.

I adore both. The lippie is expensive, but IMHO so worth it because the formula is just amazing! Same goes for the mascara-it's a must have for me
smiles.gif
I don't think you will be disappointed if you spend the money
smiles.gif

Emmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windunder
Gorgeous. I love your eyebrows.

I agree!! You just look so beautiful!
smiles.gif

Latest posts