Bronze & Beautiful PHOTOSHOOT (I'm the MUA)

ette

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
As others have said, you've done a flawless job! I like the 2nd picture, I think the side profile and lowered lid shows the makeup better while still showing off her features. Btw, how did you use the blushes together? i.e. layered over each other on the same spot or placed differently on the cheeks (I don't have a great eye for that - yet ;P)

Thank you everyone!
The blush I layered. First was Desirous, then Mountain High to tone it done a bit, get a natural rosey looking flush.

franimal

I like the second one. I really like how the light hits her face. In the first one it looks like the left eye has more mascara or it looks darker than the right one, but thats just my opinion.

Fairybelle

WOW! She is gorgeous and you did a fantastic job with the MU!! I didn't know MAC 'O' l/s could look like that! I gotta try it lightly with Moonstone l/g since I have them both.

JamaicanDiva2

definately the second one - the lighting is better, it's more creative, it's closer up, and you can really see the m/u better in my opinion. . .

~LadyLocks~

One word... FLAWLESS! You did a fantastic job, she looks absolutly stunning. I'm going to try that color combo
smiles.gif

caligirl

Wow, I love this. Since Mountain High blush is no longer available, could you recommend the closest match that is? Thanks.

~Coco~

Wow simply stunning, is that foundation really that good or is her skin just impeccable? Of course the MUA has a lot to do with making her look so dewy and flawless!! Do you recommend that foundation or only for photoshoots?

Oh yes, by the way, I love the second shot, it gives you a better view of her lashes, lips and all around makeup. Your ROCK!

elisha24

I am so glad I purchased the Graftobian Hi Def Foundation. Can't wait for it to arrive. Your work is stunning! I love the second pic the best.