bronze eye + some old (safari, sunset!), pic heavy!

mitsukai

so my first specktra fotd! hooray! went on a shopping spree today so here's my pretty fotd
smiles.gif

bronzeyes2.jpg

bronzeclose.jpg

kissieface.jpg

cute1.jpg

used:
studio fix foundation + bare escentuals powder (although its lookin' a bit rough cause i did this this morning!)
layer of beige-ing on the eye
light wash of expensive pink on the inside v
antiqued on the outer v
urban decay half baked to blend
too faced george & weezie yellow for brownbone highlight and in inside corner
coppering as liner on top and bottom
maybelline mascara

old looks:

green2.jpg

juxt & plumage

safari3.jpg

safari4.jpg

juxt, expensive pink, too faced george & weezie yellow as highlight, coppering as liner for outside corner top and bottom,

sunset1.jpg

sunset2.jpg

tokidoki1.jpg

expensive pink, LOTS of urban decay's halfbaked, coppering on outside corner, antiqued as liner

beautenoir

I love the last look the best, but they are all gorgeous...the eyeshadow is applied very uniquely on the one with juxt and plumage.

mitsukai

mouthygirl: my eyes are naturally pretty close to that green; i wear colored contacts. the green ones just enhance; the blue are (obviously) pretty fake. but i love them
winks.gif

beautenoir: thank you! *blush* i really need work on creating a shape with my e/s. i love that full eye where the e/s goes up to the top but a MA did a look on me - some of the asian girls on here do it FABulously - where the e/s stops, its like a rounded shape. i can barely dupe it to save my life, its driving me nuts!!

star: thanks babe!

mitsukai

aww you guys are all so sweet!
smiles.gif

leopardcake: yup! just joined. whats your lj name?
smiles.gif
im hoping they will have some good tuts and stuff.

theleopardcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsukai
aww you guys are all so sweet!
smiles.gif

leopardcake: yup! just joined. whats your lj name?
smiles.gif
im hoping they will have some good tuts and stuff.

me too! lol. i joined because i LOVE van_buren's makeup. my lj username is fantastik_pluto (i only use it for communities though. haha)

kimmy

whoa...you look like a grown up version of my little "neice"
smiles.gif
you're so cute!

and i love the looks, especially the first one
greengrin.gif
omg!

mitsukai

leopard: i commented on your entry, lol, and i was like, hmm, is this the same girl? haha. awesome.

anthem: LOL thank you! everyone says i look REALLY young.. damn chipmunk cheeks! hahah. but i'd rather be cute than ugly ^__^; although i wish i had your eyes.. damn. i can't pull off that superheavy dark eyeliner smoky eye that you can do, my eyes just look soo funny. oh well. and thanks - my green/blue eyes love some bronze e/s, makes 'em shine
smiles.gif