bronze-y natural look

pichima

Quote:
Originally Posted by stronqerx
you're beautiful, and I think red looks great on you.

me too
th_wink3.gif

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by prppygrl69
Holy crap when did you go dark with your hair?! It looks GREAT on you. Very pretty as always.

thank you so much! I went brunette in December, and don´t think I´ll ever go back to blonde

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by maira05
OMFG, you're SO beautiful! And one question: how did you do that hair? Saaaaay, please!!

thank you! Well, it´s really easy and I don´t think it looks that great, but it´s the best I can do.

I used a volumizing mousse (by L´Oreal Professional), then blow dried my hair upside down. Then I put big velcro rollers in my hair (two on top, two at the sides, rolled horizontally not sideways) and let it sit in my hair while I did my makeup.
Then I took the rollers out, teased my hair at the roots, hairspray, and then pinned the bangs part back with two bobbypins (crisscrossed, that way they stay put)

Hope this helped

CellyCell

No more blonde Anders? I miss blonde Anders.
BUT - the Tomato red color works well with your brunette hair.
You can definitely wear more brights with darker hair - yay!

Great makeup - I need to do more white in the waterline. It forever reminds me of you when I do that or when I do your mascara trick, haha.

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellyCell
No more blonde Anders? I miss blonde Anders.
BUT - the Tomato red color works well with your brunette hair.
You can definitely wear more brights with darker hair - yay!

Great makeup - I need to do more white in the waterline. It forever reminds me of you when I do that or when I do your mascara trick, haha.

hehe yeah my "famous" "trick". Sorry to say, the days of blonde Anders are sooo over. I might go light brown, but never back to blonde.
But hey, why don´t you go blonde? ;-)

mylaila

Wow, you look so beautiful
yes.gif
I love your dark hair.
I`m a blond (middle) gir and 4 years ago I also tried darker hairs, but on me I think blond looks better.
What color do you have in Studio Sculp, because I have the same problem, NC 25 is to light, but I think NC 30 looks to dark. In SFF I´m NC25 and in MUFE I have 118 (but this is also a little bit to light).