Bronzer for the Bronzed!

Icecaramellatte

Any one use Mac Solar Riche bronzer? I went to a CCO and picked this up there was only one left and I was short on time so I just bought it. Oddly enough it has a seal on both ends of the box so now I'm not sure if I should even open it. I'm an NC43 in Studio Fix powder. I imagine I would be an NC44 in the fluid. What skintone is this shade best for?

In other bronzing news, I can't resist trying new ones. I just bought the Guerlain Terra Ora and like it very much. I bought it yesterday and the SA said it would look great on me. She mentioned a co-worker was about the same shade as me wore it and thought it would look great. I already had a little bit of bronzer on but I let her try it and it did look amazing, but it may have just been the highlighting effect. I will have to try it by itself. But I love the shimmer. It has a bronzer on the outside and a gold in the middle and she swirled it around. I used it the same way today but next time I may just try the brown shade on its own.

sagehen

Any one use Mac Solar Riche bronzer? I went to a CCO and picked this up there was only one left and I was short on time so I just bought it. Oddly enough it has a seal on both ends of the box so now I'm not sure if I should even open it. I'm an NC43 in Studio Fix powder. I imagine I would be an NC44 in the fluid. What skintone is this shade best for?

In other bronzing news, I can't resist trying new ones. I just bought the Guerlain Terra Ora and like it very much. I bought it yesterday and the SA said it would look great on me. She mentioned a co-worker was about the same shade as me wore it and thought it would look great. I already had a little bit of bronzer on but I let her try it and it did look amazing, but it may have just been the highlighting effect. I will have to try it by itself. But I love the shimmer. It has a bronzer on the outside and a gold in the middle and she swirled it around. I used it the same way today but next time I may just try the brown shade on its own.
I think Solar Riche would be a good highlighter for your skin. I am NC45-ish and I had this shade. It does give warmth to the face but it not dark enough to deepen color or contour, but I liked it under the brow bone or on top of cheek bones or on top of cupid's bow to highlight.

MissTT

I wish they wouldn't have raised their free shipping limit. I have about $5 drugstore dollars that will likely go to waste b/c I don't really need anything from them.

sagehen

I lose my drugstore dollars every quarter. I hate the never-ending e-mails from them about the darn expiring dollars.

MissTT

I wish they saved them for a year at least. If I really need a drugstore/pharmacy type item I just run and pick it up on my way home from work. It's the type of stuff I'd rather browse and handle.

Arisone

Anyone have any suggestions for bronzer oil or powder for the body? I love the look of bronzed legs, arms and shoulders. I have the iridescent powder (in Golden Bronze) from Mac--looking for something less messy. I am considering buying Strobe Creme in Golden Elixir while Macy's still have it. It's hard finding bronzer oil/power for WOC. I am a NC50 by the way.

sagehen

Anyone have any suggestions for bronzer oil or powder for the body?  I love the look of bronzed legs, arms and shoulders.  I have the iridescent powder (in Golden Bronze) from Mac--looking for something less messy. I am considering buying Strobe Creme in Golden Elixir while Macy's still have it.    It's hard finding bronzer oil/power for WOC.  I am a NC50 by the way.
I like NARS Body Glow. It smells good too.

Arisone

Thanks for the reply. Does it give you an actual bronze glow? Or is it just subtle like Strobe Cream?

sagehen

It can be subtle or obvious, depending on how you apply. I apply right after lotion and use my hands, warming it up a little before I apply. one layer gives my skin a nice sheen. If you wait until that layer dries and add another it is more visible. Did I mention it smells nice LOL? here is a link: http://www.narscosmetics.com/color/multi-use/body-glow/body-glow They also have a body illuminator in Laguna, but I have not tried that. I can vouch for the body glow, and I Am NC50 and it shows up.

Arisone

^^Bought the travel size during the weekend and received it today. It smells heavenly. I'll put it to use this weekend.

Latest posts