bronzer PLEASE HELP

irini

so thats it!i had it with my pale complexion!i want that lovely summery color all year long!it makes me look radiant,my teeth look whiter,and i need less eye make up!i live in greece so there is no access to some brands like nars and urban decay.so here is the bronzers that are gonna beat themselves to death for a place in my make up bag:

-dior diorbronze powder
-stila spf15 sun powder
-one of the sephora brand bronzers (please tell me which)
-make up forever bronzer

which one do you reccomend?
th_confused_new.gif

thank you very much
specktra_rocks.gif

lukinamama

I just felt in love with new Bobbie Brown illuminating bronzing powders and I bought mine in Hondos Centre
smiles.gif

also,I love Mac refined golden

User38

Me too.. am using my old Stila no. 1, but added the Bobbi Brown no. 1 and the Antigua glow.. I love these
smiles.gif
D

Nadeshda

I find Bourjois bronzer (the one that looks like a chocolate bar) quite nice, but it is a tiny bit shimmery. The color is really nice, though

xBubblegum

I have a Natural Collection bronzer. It's nowhere near the high end bronzers but it still gives a nice bronzing effect and price-wise, it's awesome
greengrin.gif

irini

thanks for the reccomendetions guys,but i would rather if you suggest one of the bronzers in the poll
smiles.gif

ArielleMonai

I like the MUFE bronzer cause a little goes a long way and there isn't any annoying glitter for the oily skinned divas...
smiles.gif

specktra_rocks.gif

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
Me too.. am using my old Stila no. 1, but added the Bobbi Brown no. 1 and the Antigua glow.. I love these
smiles.gif
D

This chick is the one who helped me a month ago when I had the same dilemma. Even detailed down why certain brands would be better for me and she was right. I ended up with a Stila no. 2 and Bobbi Brown....Bobbi Brown was the winner for me but she knows her stuff.

Thank you once again HerGreyness because I was freaking clueless and it was irking me severely.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by irini

-dior diorbronze powder
-stila spf15 sun powder
-one of the sephora brand bronzers (please tell me which)
-make up forever bronzer

which one do you reccomend?
th_confused_new.gif

thank you very much
specktra_rocks.gif

It just depends on your skin color (foundation brand and colors do you use?) and what you want. What i've found is that a lot of bronzers have some sort of shimmer in it which i don't like.
MUFE Mat Bronze Bronzer doesn't. I am NC37 in MAC Studio Fix Foundation SPF 15 and MUFE HD Foundation Foundation 140 and 155/127 and (lol) and i used Light Bronze 0 for my skin to naturally contour my face and cheekbones. It gives a little hint of color and helps me blend my foundation into the sides of my face as the center of my face/cheeks are much lighter than the outside (which includes my forehead of course. infact i think Light Bronze 0 matches my forehead perfectly lol).
Before purchasing this i got Stila Sun Bronzing Powder in Shade 01 which looks like it has some slight shimmer in it but nothing when i swatched it in store. Too bad i lost my receipt and didn't need it anymore when i bought the MUFE bronzer.

Benefit Hula apparently is a bronzer that people like but if you have sensitive skin this might not be the bronzer for you because it has some sort of fragrance in it and apparently it makes people break out. I wouldn't know this because i haven't personally tried it.

Cargo which is a brand that's known for their bronzers has a matte one called medium matte is a little too orange on me. It's on sale at Sephora.com for half off of $28 which comes out to just $14 because they are no longer carrying Cargo at their store. But who knows, it might just work for you depending on your skin tone color
and they have 3 other shades available too.

Umm.. hmm.. oh, Kim Kardashian swears by Smashbox's Bronze Lights bronzer in suntan matte. It's $28. I've thought about trying this but since i'm already happy with my MUFE bronzer i don't want to spend another $28 on one. It's tempting though. =).

Hope this helps.