Bronzer.

dollbaby

I'm wondering if someone could help me out. I'm looking for a MAC bronzer. The Brozing Powder doesn't look right on me, it is either too muddy or just doesn't show up. I heard somewhere you can use foundation to get the bronze look (I'm guessing just go a bit darker than your skin color). Any rec's?

Thanks so much ;D

Simply Elegant

I'd use a select sheer powder in maybe 2 shades darker if you want powder.I wouldn't use studio fix because it might end up looking too heavy if you already wear foundation.

Kiseki

Hmm... there are liquid bronzers, my favorite is the Armani Bronze Tints, it's gel formulated, oil free and you can use on top of foundation or on it's own for a matte finish.

Guerlain's Spray Bronzer is fabulous and very natural and not at all orange.

Don't go for foundation that is darker, in my opinion if you use it on it's own you'll risk looking weird or the color difference being too noticeable.

Helena Rubinstein also has a fluid bronzer that you can mix with foundation or wear on its own.

cetati

Darker foundation works for contouring but not really to give you that sun-kissed bronzer look. I use the contouring duo (with a lighter and darker shade to help me highlight and contour shadows!) for just that, contouring. I find that MAC bronzers give me a very orangey look which I hate and I have switched to Fusion Soft Lights by Smashbox (found in Sephoras everywhere!) to give me a slight glow (it's a luminizer + bronzer in one) with a touch of color.. it really makes me look sun kissed. I hate the tanned orange bronzer look so this is nice.

hollyca

NARS is popular. They have a duo where you get the bronzer and orgasam blush.
smiles.gif