Bronzey Babe EOTD Tan & Woodwinked!!

WhippedCrm

I have been trying to recreate a bronze babe look for so long..like Giselle or Jennifer Lopez or Kim K....it's so much harder to recreate than it looks!! im so pale too so that might have had something to do with it..
But i finally got to a place where I'm happy
yahoo.gif
I love Tan pigment so much i think im going to run out anyday now..ive been using it soo much

101E2386.jpg

101E2268.jpg

101E2260.jpg

101E2347.jpg

101E2384.jpg

101E2354.jpg

Eyes:

UDPP
MAC PP Painterly
MAC Woodwinked e/s
MAC Nylon e/s
MAC Tan pigment
MAC Zoom lash mascara
MAC Eye kohl smolder
Prestige Liquid Liner brown

WhippedCrm

Thanks so much Hilly, MAC, Krasevayadancer & Giggle
heart.gif
I love your avatar Giggle!! he's so great on L&O

gigglegirl

lol yea thanks! I know, him on L&O just....yummmyyyyy! and i liked his scruffy looks (ie rugged) when he was in the short lived tv show kidnapped. and saw him in waitress w. keri russell and even though he played an ass, i thought he was hot-scruffy! tee hee

elegant-one

I have your coloring too, except I have more brown/hazel eyes & i LOVE this. I think I just read where KK loves Tan Pigment.
Thanks!

Oh gigglegirl, I'm pretty sure that he also played in this crazy kinda horror movie called Wrong Turn Family - its hilarious/gross though
smiles.gif
Maybe it was one of his very first acting jobs
smiles.gif

WhippedCrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
lol yea thanks! I know, him on L&O just....yummmyyyyy! and i liked his scruffy looks (ie rugged) when he was in the short lived tv show kidnapped. and saw him in waitress w. keri russell and even though he played an ass, i thought he was hot-scruffy! tee hee

i cannot believe how hot he is on L&O and i am never really into actors..ur right it must be his scruffiness!! he acts so good too...ok im in love!!llol

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
I have your coloring too, except I have more brown/hazel eyes & i LOVE this. I think I just read where KK loves Tan Pigment.
Thanks!

Oh gigglegirl, I'm pretty sure that he also played in this crazy kinda horror movie called Wrong Turn Family - its hilarious/gross though
smiles.gif
Maybe it was one of his very first acting jobs
smiles.gif

Thanks Elegant..yes
yes.gif
thats what started this all!! i am actually obsessed with trying to recreate KK's bday pic look..another poster on a another forum told me she used Honesy Lust for that though...
my obsession is getting worse until i get the look down pat!!
i agree about the actor too bc i saw him in movies b4 and never liked him...he's acting so good now though!! !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caramel_QT
Oooh that's nice!

Thanks Caramel !! i love ur avatar too! is that kerri russelle/ i just saw her in i think of love my wife she was so good and looked hot!!

Thanks MAC_addiction, Elegant, Apple & glam8!! Glam, u look so hot too in your avatar!!
everyone here is so dang hot!
th_ymca.gif

Leilani78

This is pretty! I love using tan and woodwinked together too! Have you also tried using sable and woodwinked?

Latest posts