Bronzing Sticks

DaizyDeath

So i went to the CCO and found a bunch of goodies
i saw they had bronzing sticks and color sticks
im very pale and i swiped the gold bronzing stick on my hand it looked pretty light.

Do any of you have them ? How do you recomend using them? and also Do you like them?

Im really tempted to go back and get it!

Also i found a picture of them in SONRISAS collection so i attached it below they had mostly the ones with the copper

bellaetoile

i have bronzeray, which i love. i need to get to some CCOs and try to find a few more.

generally, i use it mostly to contour. i use prep and prime face, and studio fix fluid as usual. i take the bronzing stick and apply it directly to my face, in the places where i want it, then blend it out using either the 190 foundation brush, or the 192 concealer brush. it blends nicely, and works as a very nice light shimmer, or contour. best yet, it stays put nicely with liquid and creme foundations. blush or an MSF can be applied over it. they don't give a whole lot of color, but that's exactly how i like it. it's really subtle, plus, can be blended out with your fingertips just as easily, and is convenient to throw in your purse for a night out. for touch-ups, these can also nicely double as a blush, or cheek highlighter.