Brow Beat October 2006 [color story & images]

mrstucker

Look what's coming!!!

Apparently, this is also coming next month!

I've got the world's ickiest brows, and this just might be my light at the end of the tunnel, so to speak
smiles.gif

Not sure if they're LE, but they will be available at all stores and counters, apparently.

Here's some more info (description):

Brow Finisher, ca. 17,00 Euro*
Blonde Cool ashy taupe
Cinnamon Warm red brown
Beige Blonde Warm yellow taupe
Brunette Warm chocolate brown
Wheat Deep brown/black
Clear Colourless

Brow Shader, ca. 18,00 Euro*
Soft Charcoal & Maple Deep brown black/Warm honey beige
Auburn & Malt Warm red brown/Neutral light beige
Walnut & Ivoire Warm chocolate brown/Medium light beige
Blonde Taupe & Buttery Warm yellow taupe/Light pinkish beige
Browning & Porcelaine Cool ashy taupe/Light yellowish beige

Slant Tweezer, ca. 29,00 Euro*
206 Brush Brow groomer, ca. 19,50 Euro*
208 Brush Angled brow, ca. 19,50 Euro*

HTH!!!

battipatti

Yay! I've been holding off buying brow products to see what MAC was coming out with, I think I may need to buy these!

mrstucker

Any MAs out there know anything about these? They kinda snuck up on me, but that's OK, 'cause I love MAC surprises!

roxybc

I thought these had been mentioned before. No?

I really like my brow powder and the brush that I have from the body shop, but I might just have to take a look at these now that I've seen the pictures.

When do these come out, and are the LE??

lara

Attn Australian & New Zealand people: I've posted the AU release date for these in the MAC Chat Australia subforum.
smiles.gif

AlliSwan

I already have a MAC "brow quad" that I made with brule (my all over lid neutral), wedge, charcoal brown (my two brow fill-in shades), and an empy mac e/s pan that I filled with melted brow wax by smashbox or some other company. But the wax is getting low...and it would be nice to have a cute little set to take with me on trips. This looks awesome and I LOVE the range of shades!

d_flawless

this seems like it will appeal mostly to women who aren't really into make up and color stories...no offense anyone, but it seems like something my mom would be totally down for.

PrettyinPink

Wow, very nice...love the packaging style. I've been on the hunt for a good brow filler, so this might finally be the end of my search.

lah_knee

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_flawless
this seems like it will appeal mostly to women who aren't really into make up and color stories...no offense anyone, but it seems like something my mom would be totally down for.

are you kidding me? the first thing i notice on people are brows. you can have totally flawless eye makeup thats bold or bright but if your brows aint groomed thats all i will be looking at lol this is a PERFECT idea for EVERYONE
smiles.gif
soooo many people come in asking for things like this all the time