Brow colors for a Redhead

pale blue

Hi all, any recs for a somewhat vibrant redhead for filling in my brows? I prefer powders not pencils, because they last longer on me. I've been using MAC's Charcoal Brown shadow, which looks okay but I'm not thrilled with it. I would love something else (maybe like a matte warm toned brown, not something that screams "HI, I HAVE RED EYEBROWS" lol). Thanks in advance!
smiles.gif

ms.marymac

Try Brown Down or Corduroy eyeshadows...that what I used when I had red hair, but mine was more of an auburn red.

Isis

I have very bright red hair and I use smashbox Brow Tech in Auburn. It's a split pan, one side has pwder and the other has a wax to set. It's awesome stuff.

pale blue

Thanks for all the recs, next time I'm at a counter I'll check out Corduroy. It sounds perfect for what I'm looking for.

I'm not too familiar with Smashbox stuff, maybe I'll check that out too next time I'm at Sephora
smiles.gif

DoeEyedGirl

Depending on what shade of red my hair is at the moment: MAC Folie, Saddle, Texture, Soba, Embark (when my hair is a deep, dark red), and MAC girlboy browset or MAC dressed browset....I love brows and I like to change them up to enhance the rest of my makeup

medvssa

I would recommend Embark, it is dark brown but has a red undertone.
I usually mix it with Antiqued (or use this one alone) that is a more red and light brown, but is a shiny eyeshadow (VP) I don't mind because my eyebrows aren't really sparse, and it doesn't shine through.

Latest posts