Brow Gel

beautygambit

Ok so I have a problem lol. I like using brow gel to keep my brows in place and lay flat but for some reason it really drys out my skin and makes my eyebrows flake. It's ridiculous, it makes my eye brows look like they have dandruff. Has anyone else run into this problem and found a brow gel that doesn't do that? I've love to try it out if anyone has a suggestion. Thanks!

this happens to me! i don't use brow gel but i have really dry eyebrows and im not sure why :/ but i use olive oil or aquaphor to clear up the dryness. maybe you could apply a small amount right before you apply the brow gel so they don't dry up? hope this helps a bit :D

beautygambit

this happens to me! i don't use brow gel but i have really dry eyebrows and im not sure why :/ but i use olive oil or aquaphor to clear up the dryness. maybe you could apply a small amount right before you apply the brow gel so they don't dry up? hope this helps a bit :D
Haha I was beginning to think I was the only one who had this problem. Thanks for the suggestion. I'm definitely going to try it out! :)

Mira111

Hey there! I use the Blinc Eyebrow Mousse and I never had a problem with it...I think because it is a "mousse" it will be more lightweight and not carry those heavy oils that cause dryness throughout the day.. Good Luck! PS: I think they make it in CLEAR now too!

beautygambit

Hey there! I use the Blinc Eyebrow Mousse and I never had a problem with it...I think because it is a "mousse" it will be more lightweight and not carry those heavy oils that cause dryness throughout the day.. Good Luck! PS: I think they make it in CLEAR now too!
Cool, thanks for the recommendation!