• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Brow Tutorial

Tahti

Someone on my blog asked me to do a tutorial on how I do my brows, so I did. I actually change how I fill in my brows nearly every month or so, so this is how I do them currently!

brows.jpg

YuzuBunny

omigoodness, thanks so much! i have recently started filling my brows and i love the way the stronger brow really accentuates my face. I had never thought of using different colours to help define the brow though. i'll def try this
smiles.gif

Nieriel

Great tut. I rarely fill in my brows because they're black and pretty thick while my hair is brown. I'm afraid to make them look even darker and unnatural.
ssad.gif

xasperadastra

beautiful!!!! I love red eyebrows like this but unfortunally mine are black... and terrible!! I have to try this tutorial for sure!!

Latest posts