~Brown eyed girls love greens & purple~

ginger9

Aloha girls,

Thought I'd play with my two favourite pigments today...and my eyes are dark brown even though they look black in these pics haha.

here's what I used (all mac, unless specified):

Face:
Shiseido The Makeup Cream foundation I40
Other Worldly & Goddess Blush
Eyes:
Teal & Entremauve p/m
Sumptuous Olive & Shroom e/s
Annabelle cream coloured e/s
Lips:
Cosmo l/s
Annabelle Spice l/l

Thanks for looking
smiles.gif

5f0b16b0.jpg

d05d1550.jpg

87bfd6c1.jpg

e348e484.jpg

65d4a0fa.jpg

curlyqmishee

Fantastic! You put my purple and green look to shame... Wahhh! Hopefully with enough practice I will get as good as you!

melliquor

That is bloody gorgeous. I will have to try that. My two favourite colours to wear. Aren't we lucky have brown eyes and hair. We can pull off almost all colours. You look fab.

Pei

Gorgeous, I tot purples look horrendous on me.

Now seeing ur FOTD, i might wanna give purple a second chance =)

ginger9

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyqmishee
Fantastic! You put my purple and green look to shame... Wahhh! Hopefully with enough practice I will get as good as you!

Are you kidding me? I was just thinking the same about your FOTD
smiles.gif
You can rock the lighter purples like I wish I could
tong.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by melliquor
That is bloody gorgeous. I will have to try that. My two favourite colours to wear. Aren't we lucky have brown eyes and hair. We can pull off almost all colours. You look fab.

Yes try it! The flash actually really washed the colours out a lot, IRL the Teal seriously made my eyes pop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pei
Gorgeous, I tot purples look horrendous on me.

Now seeing ur FOTD, i might wanna give purple a second chance =)

I highly recommend Entremauve Pei it's a real jewel toned grape purple with no red undertones. It's a bit tricky to work with as it's matte in texture but used wet it's awesome!

entipy

This is SOOOO cool and SOOO pretty! I love how you just have that strip of purple yet it's blended perfectly! Awesome!!!