BROWN self tanners?

Nikkilici0us

What are your favorite self tanners? I've recently been getting into them more and want to get away from booth tanning all together, but I want a self tanner that truly is brown.

I've been using xen tan for a while now and like it, but can't help and wonder if there's better out there!

Especially on the hunt for a nice, deep brown facial tanner!

Shower me with recs!
smiles.gif
winks.gif

_Ella_

Only thing I like is St. Tropez. It gives me a natural, dark brown colour (i´m olive toned and my regular foundation is nc 30-35 or N3). I love this product!

Diorcat1

Sally Hensen Airbrush for legs is fantastic for a one night event, it goes on like a foundation, so not only do you get an amazing tan but your skin looks so smooth.
yes.gif

HoneyDip

hey everyone!

I personally always ordered xen-tan products off feelunique.com, they have free shipping and better prices than the official site.
I used the dark lotion for a while and liked it, but now I'm using St.Moriz, people say it's a cheap alternative for the St.Tropez whipped mousse, I can't confirm that, since I don't own the St.Tropez, but I can tell you that i LOVE LOVE LOVE St.Moriz! It has a gorgeous color, is long lasting (at least on me.. I use body-lotions with self-tanners for the days between the applications) and it's CHEAP. U can get it over here: fragrancedirect.co.uk

For the face I like Dior's self tanner, the one with the gel-like consistency.. but I think I'm gon be trying out one by Clarins next
smiles.gif

Nicala

I think Ben Nye makes a brown self tanner. I've never tried it though so I can't say if it does for sure!