Brown smokey eye

ilovedisneyland

I know its been awhile, i'm so busy lately, and I hardley ever wear makeup anymore, but yesterday i did have som free time so heres a look :]

11-1.jpg

alicat1.jpg

alicat2.jpg

makeup1-1.jpg

eyes: coco pigment, beauty marked e/s,charcoal brown e/s, ben nye ice and aztec gold boot black liquid eyeliner
blush: pink swoon
lips:nothing

jess98765

omg haven't seen you round here for ages girl!!! glad to see you back and posting again
smiles.gif
. love the look like always

ilovedisneyland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxurious
so pretty.the mu is great and the piercings, too. where did you buy the black/white shirt?

I got the shirt from nordstrom i loveee it :]

mia88

Cuuute! Love the blending...why don't you wear any makeup much anymore? >_< Are you a pro makeup artist now?
OT: Ladylocks, your avatar is gooorgeous
smiles.gif

ilovedisneyland

Quote:
Originally Posted by mia88
Cuuute! Love the blending...why don't you wear any makeup much anymore? >_< Are you a pro makeup artist now?
OT: Ladylocks, your avatar is gooorgeous
smiles.gif

I don't wear makeup much anymore, because im always in cosemetology school and i don't find too much time to wear a lot of it, so i've gotten used to my face without makeup and its nice. But i'm only 17 and def. not a pro makeup artist, i haven't been able to apply myself because of my age, but in a year and a half when im out of high school i plan on going to MUD then doing special effects makeup, and all other types of course :]