Brown with a Pop of Blue LiquidLast

jmarie7481

I am totally in love with LiquidLast right now. I have used it in ages but now I can't stop
greengrin.gif

3265174727_de17fc12c7.jpg

3265173037_c44cc57950.jpg

3265170083_fd47839374.jpg

3265994166_e0cd274428.jpg

I used:
EYES:
UDPP
MACs Shadestick in Beige-ing
Coastal Scents Original (matte) 88 palette
Blue Horizon Liquid Last
Blacktrack Fluidline

BROWS:
MAC Fix + Spray
MACs eyeshadow in Cork
small angled brush
MACs Studio Finish concealer in NW 20

LIPS:
Subculture Lipliner
Myth lipstick
Wet and Wild Clear Gloss

coachkitten

Gorgeous! I wouldn't think that those two colors would look good together but it looks amazing on you! I am going to have to try this!

Faun

WoW! That looks amazing, and like kitten said, I'd have never thought of putting those two together. Great color choices!

I'm really gonna have to get some of that eyeliner now, thats just smoking hot!

jmarie7481

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Gorgeous! I wouldn't think that those two colors would look good together but it looks amazing on you! I am going to have to try this!

Thanks so much! I love brown and blue together...especially this blue. It's so standoutish. Is that a word? Haha! It is now~
winks.gif

jmarie7481

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faun
WoW! That looks amazing, and like kitten said, I'd have never thought of putting those two together. Great color choices!

I'm really gonna have to get some of that eyeliner now, thats just smoking hot!

Thank you! Yes! Give the LiquidLast a try! It's so pretty...if you haven't tried it be careful though. It's a little thicker than a normal liquid liner so it takes some getting used to. And you'll need an oil based remover for it. But it's lovely!

mena22787

ooOooOoohhh! very pretty! please please please keep doing more looks w/ blue herizon lll cuz i have it and never use it cuz i don't know what to do w/ it!!!

jmarie7481

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnna-lee
sneaky.gif
*steals
kisses.gif

th_DANCE.gif

Gorgeous girlie!

kissy.gif
love.gif
th_kiss.gif

I loves you~

Ummm...and I wanna be on Team Boobs
greengrin.gif

jmarie7481

Quote:
Originally Posted by mena22787
ooOooOoohhh! very pretty! please please please keep doing more looks w/ blue herizon lll cuz i have it and never use it cuz i don't know what to do w/ it!!!

I'll try!
greengrin.gif

Latest posts