BRRR...It'S gEttInG cHiLLy OuTsIdE

supernova

So here's another look, its a lot of blue I know. I can't seem to make my camera take as good of pictures as everyone else. What am I doing wrong?? I have a Sony Cybershot 5.1, and I am dumb when it comes to technology so if anyone has any ideas on what I can do to make the flash not so harsh, or make my colors show up clearer and brighter, let me know please!! Thanks!

(All products are MAC unless otherwise stated)
Face:
Neutrogena moisturizing face lotion
Covergirl concealer under the eyes
Studio fix powder in NC30

Eyes:
shade stick (beigeing)
inner V (crystal avalanche es)
middle (Big T es)
Outter V (Ether mineralize)
Crease and on the outter edges (black tied es)
Highlighter (shroom es)

Cheeks:
Margin

Lips: ???

NicksWifey

You look totally gorgeous! Yaaay for Big T
smiles.gif

entipy

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernova
So here's another look, its a lot of blue I know. I can't seem to make my camera take as good of pictures as everyone else. What am I doing wrong?? I have a Sony Cybershot 5.1, and I am dumb when it comes to technology so if anyone has any ideas on what I can do to make the flash not so harsh, or make my colors show up clearer and brighter, let me know please!!

Really pretty!!

Check your Tv setting. I use an ISO of 50 and a shutter speed of 1/10 or 1/15. That helps cut down a LOT on excess flash! If you use the "auto" setting, the flash will be too bright and wash out your colors.

supernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by entipy
Really pretty!!

Check your Tv setting. I use an ISO of 50 and a shutter speed of 1/10 or 1/15. That helps cut down a LOT on excess flash! If you use the "auto" setting, the flash will be too bright and wash out your colors.

Thank you! I will try that and see if it works.