Brrrrrrrows!

oddinary

It's time I paid some attention to my oddly sparse eyebrows, so I'm looking to invest in a proper product this time!

I know a lot of people say pencils for brows are quite harsh and can be un-natural looking, but for me I think it's more convenient. I can save some $$ without buying a brush too, haha.

Which brow product by MAC would you recommend?
The wax sort of thing they have, regular pencil or brow set?

Thanks!!

prinzessin784

I just got the wax and I really like it! It's easy to use, but you do have to go back over it with a brush to smooth things out.

DaizyDeath

id just suggest going into the store and having them test out some products on you i myself just use clear brow gel beacuse my eyebrows are very dark on their own and any color makes me look odd.

The new eyebrow kits look really nice tho.

moonrevel

I would have to say, honestly, that if you're concerned with filling in sparse eyebrows rather than just taming the hairs or adding color to the hairs themselves, the new brow kits and a nice angled liner or brow brush are the best option. If one of them matches your brow color well, the powder itself is so soft that it really looks natural. A brow set or the new wax pencils will control your brows and add a bit of color, but I don't find that they are very effective at actually filling in anything. If you are trying to skip getting a brush, I would check out MAC's brow pencils to see if you can get one that matches, but in my opinion, based on what you're looking to do for your brows, I would recommend the brow kits or an eyeshadow that matches your brow color.