..........bruised But Not Broken 8-18-07

anaaliyahfan03

oooh i love that song by joss stone...gotta go get the cd now...i walked in the mac store but walked out cause i knew my man was gonna get mad for buying more makeup today when i already bought some yesterday (those paint pots are woooooow! MOVE OVER UDPP!)...hopefully he doesnt get too mad cause i snuck and bought a $100 baby phat purse tonight...he knows i cant resist kimora (my fav mogul, and her show is awsome!)...here is what i used:

face
smashbox photofinish primer (got it as a sample)
nc50 studio tech foundation
nc45 loose powder
deep dark msf
clinique spice wine blush
gold spill msf

eyes
groundwork paint pot
benefit high brow (i love this thing)
blacktrack fluidline
carbon e/s
embark e/s
naked pigment
urban decay polyester e/s
beauty marked e/s
stars n rockets e/s
smolder eye kohl
smashbox brow tech
red cherry lashes #30 (found these yesterday for $2.80)

lips
chestnut l/l
beaux lustreglass

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

haven't chunked the deuce in a minute, besides i wanted to show off my new ring..hehe!

IMG_0200.jpg

lemme know what cha think...holla!
wavey.gif

anaaliyahfan03

hmmm.i guess the trick for me and lips is i put the l/l on very bold first and then put gloss or lipstick on after and blend it but making sure some liner is still showing a little...or maybe its just my lips are big
lmao.gif
...but thanks guys

NicksWifey

Looks fab girl! Love how the blue color looks on your bottom lashline! Love the Hello Kitty ring too!

anaaliyahfan03

that blue is actually stars n rockets blended in with beauty marked...i thought that was hot the way it came out..thanks all

curlyqmishee

Wow your eyes are A-Mazing. Awesome blending skills. What color is that on your inner lower lashline, that amazing blue? It's gorgeous!

Also I must know... LOL... whose money is it you are spending, yours or your man's? Cuz he has no right to get angry if it's your money'
And if it IS his money, well damn girl... you are lucky to have access to spending it! Ha!

anaaliyahfan03

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyqmishee
Wow your eyes are A-Mazing. Awesome blending skills. What color is that on your inner lower lashline, that amazing blue? It's gorgeous!

Also I must know... LOL... whose money is it you are spending, yours or your man's? Cuz he has no right to get angry if it's your money'
And if it IS his money, well damn girl... you are lucky to have access to spending it! Ha!

its his money..lol....its actually stars and rockets blended in the beauty marked..i like the way it came out...he said i can keep the purse too yaaaaay!

anaaliyahfan03

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuuipo1207
That's my myspace song! lol. Beautiful look! You have such a warm and contagious smile!
greengrin.gif

clap.gif
..great great song! thanks
smiles.gif