brush 187 ? :/

french-dessert

i know it's the best brush ever in mac ..i like it and u se it for every thing moslty..it's the perfect brush for lose powder and high lights , blushers too..and foundation
smiles.gif

i like the flowless that brush make with any Liquid foundation it look so natural on the skin ...is that right girls?
but !!! what i dislike isssssssssssssssss grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
th_remoteImage-61.gif
it drink toooooomuch foundation when u try to plend it on ur face i feel this brush is too big and the hair drink big amount of the Liquid foundation
pluss when u try to clean it with the brush cleaner u see it drink all the cleaner or turn it to thick bage color as the foundation ..so some times i try to wet the brush lill with fix + or water so it will not drink tomuch foundation or i use 190 brush which is drink less foundation but 190 brush too take very long time to blend the foundation on ur face and make very thin lines that u have to blend it with ur fingers

what u think girl?

.VivaDiva.

For a minute there I thought that they were going to be discontinuing the 187! LOL

I think you have the wrong forum honey.

Lalli

maybe u should try using the normal foundation brush to put ur foundation on and buff it with the 187, thats wot i do! saved alot of foundationa n i get a flawless finish

Shawna

Moved to recs for you
smiles.gif
I had a moment of panic too when I thought they were discontinuing my favorite brush lol.