Brush cleaning fun!

KimmyAnn_678

Does anyone else just LOVE cleaning their brushes? Or am I just weird? LOL. Tonight's brush cleaning night and I can't wait... I love laying them all out to dry and just knowing tomorrow I will have perfectly clean fresh brushes to work with... I love it!

But on a sadder note, I'm almost out of my brush cleaner and I'm kinda broke so I'm going to have to look up a recipe to make some of my own.

eye_pr0mise

haha i love cleaning them too.
its kind of gross to see how much makeup
is on the brush lOl but its great to know that
when i use the brushes again they'll be super
soft and cleeeannnn!

CantAffordMAC

I absolutely hate cleaning my brushes. It is so time consuming and annoying. I really wish I didnt have to do it. Thats probably why it hardly ever gets done. Ugh it pisses me off!

But. i do loving laying them out when all is said and done. Wrapping a tissue around the bristles. And when I use them again they are really soft and they smell nice like my johnson and johnson baby shampoo. But then the damn concealer brush needs to be washed again right after I use it.
angry.gif

mizuki~

I only love cleaning them because they look all nice and clean when they're dry but I hate waiting for them to dry and i always get paranoid that I'm gonna screw up my brushes on accident somehow when I wash them.
ssad.gif

Susanne

Cleaning brushes is great! Especially with MAC brush cleanser
thmbup.gif
I love to have them clear and new-looking in my brush roll.

Kuuipo

Yes, I clean them every other day with a shampoo for tinted hair since my brushes are real hair, and of course all the real hair brushes are tinted. I don't ever use baby shampoo because it is drying to the hair and almost as alkaline as perm solution. (An 8 on my pH testing machine at my lab) I dry them over the edge of a dish after shaping them for the next day. You would be surprised how much bacteria and dust mites live in dirty brushes! I wash my synthetic brushes in antibacterial soap . You can never be too clean.

Lizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
I only love cleaning them because they look all nice and clean when they're dry but I hate waiting for them to dry and i always get paranoid that I'm gonna screw up my brushes on accident somehow when I wash them.
ssad.gif

ITA!
&I love your signature lol

Latest posts