Brush cleaning

LavenderPearl

LOL no, I wish. Do you? If so, any tips for a girl? :p I am the worst when it comes to cleaning my brushes. I haven't even been putting on makeup lately due to the fact that I don't want my brushes to make me break out or something. Tomorrow, I say... I'll wash them tomorrow.

mosha010

I clean eye shadow brushes as soon as I use them so they dont stain... Other brushes every other week I try to give them a good cleanup

Britneyc07

I should probably clean Mine more often. I tend to go longer Than a month But I only use them on myself and I only get to wear makeup every other weekend when.I'm off. So I guess there not getting used enough to be too harmful. I don't want to ruin the bristles either their le from Mac.

Mayflower22

Ugh. Cleaning is the worst. Such a chore. If I won the lottery, one of my first purchases would be someone to come in and clean my brushes every day for me!lol

Britneyc07

Haha right! Or just use that lottery money to buy your brushes in bulk so that you can throw them away once a week!

Mayflower22

Or!....simply use the money to hire a MA to do my makeup every day. No clean up AND I can sneak extra sleep while my face gets painted on! Haha