Brush for Paintpots?

lilrumpkinkb

Just recently bought my first couple of MAC paintpots, and so far have just applied my finger, but does anyone have a good brush recommendation for applying these paintpots? I've tried using a couple of my simple Sonia Kashuk for Target e/s brushes and a sephora concealer brush, but none seem to pick up the product, or distribute it evenly. Any suggestions?

Amaranth

Pretty much anything with coarser, natural hair should be fine. The synthetic brushes are too slippery to pick up the creamy products. I find the white natural hair brushes from MAC (like the 239) pick up the product the best.

clamster

#242 is by far the best I have tried. #217 is nice to a light application. When I got my eyes done the MA used the #217 to apply perky all over and it did a good job! However if you want full pigmentation and coverage go for the #242!!

KTB

I use a synthetic brush from Benefit that's great. It has dense bristles so picks up and spreads colour nicely.

Torias22

I have brush from target from a line called studio tools- its the medium shadow brush it is flat and picks up the color very well- love it!

Meryl

I've tried them all and just prefer my fingers. The 239 is fine, but my fingers do a better job.

Latest posts