Brush for Studio Sculpt foundation?

iluvmac

Hi! My Mac MUA told me this morning that this foundation is the only one for which Mac doesn't recommend the use of a brush. She told me to warm a tiny bit of it between my palms and then to apply it with a "push-in" motion. Have you heard of a similar advice? Or, if not, which brush do you recommend?
Thanks a lot in advance.
mac_addict.gif

Donut

i love this foundation!!

My MUA used a 187/188 she advised me to use some fix+ to make it workable. The MAC trainer advised me to blend it with a bit of moistureizer.

I tried both and I prefer the fix+. I spray 1-2 pumps in the brush and then pick up a bit of foundation. If it starts to get "tough" to blend i just spray my face with a bit of fix+ and it makes it better.

schwarz

fracesca per quanto riguarda l'applicazione dello studio sculpt, anche io concordo con l'ltilizzo dei polpastrelli, anche se devo dire che con un concealr brush riesci veramente ad ottenereun effetto ottimo dal punto di vista dell' appplicazione (concordo con il fatto che vada miscelato con la crema idratante).un bacio grosso scwarz

SakurasamaLover

I have 188-187-190 and I got 191 for that foundation. I thought it would be about the same as 190 with a square end but not at all. The bristles are a lot softer and it apply s SSF flawlessly.. love it for real.

* L'Italien est une langue magnifiquement musicale*

TISH1124

I am using the 189 for application and 187 for finish ...she applied it on my face with the 189 at MAC & it looked so great I was so happy I already had two of those ...and had never used them before this foundation!! They were so unloved

trollydolly

A mac ma at the counter I go to told me that 188/187 brushes do not work well with the foundation. She recommended 191 because of the formulation of the foundation.

Latest posts